Chapter 22

After the movie was over Austin's mom came and picked us up. Austin was going to get in back with me but, since we haven't told her about us yet, I told him to sit up front. Every once and a while he'd reach his hand back and rubbed my hand or lightly squeezed my knee. On the what home we made some small talk about music and stuff. You can really tell he is very passionate about music and stuff.

"You and Alex should post a video on YouTube or something like that" I said.

"Austin that's a great idea!" Michele said.

"I'll talk to Alex about it. It does sound like fun." Austin was quiet for the rest of the ride home. I think he was really thinking hard about this YouTube idea. We pulled into Austins driveway and got out of the car. "I'll walk you to your door." he said.

"okay" I said and smiled a little bit. We slowly started walking across the street to my house. Austin quickly looked over his shoulder to see if his mom had gone in the house yet.

"She's inside" he said slipping his fingers in between mine. I felt my face get hot. "You're so cute when you blush" he said smiling at me.

I covered my face with my free hand. But I felt him grab my hand and pull it away from my face.

"Don't do that Ames." he said.

"Its times like this when I wish we lived a little bit farther away from each other." I said as we approached my front door which brought a frown to my face.

"me too" he said frowning. I looked in the driveway and saw that my parents weren't home.

"Do you want to come in for a little bit?"

A sly smile appeared on his face. "yeah. I'd like that."

I opened the front door and we walked in. I felt his arm creep around my waist. I turned to him and shut the door. I lightly brushed my lips against his before he pressed his lips to mine. "Austin?" I whispered quietly.

"mmm?" he breathed as he pulled away slightly.

"Are we going to tell people about us?"

"Do you want to?"

"I don't care."

"Then how about we keep this our little secret, but we are in an exclusive relationship."

"What are you trying to say?" I asked him sassily.

"I'm trying to say that you're my girl and no one else can have you." he said pulling me in for a kiss.

At that moment Jake walked into the room. "Well, well what do we have here? It looks like my sister and a boy! But not Tyler." he said. He called my brother and sister and told them to come downstairs. Lexi and Luke walked in and asked what we were doing and Jake had to blab to them.

"Oh so my baby sister has a boyfriend? huh that's funny. No boy asked me if it was okay.." Luke said.

"Shut up Luke. No one cares enough to ask you." Lexi said.

"We aren't dating." I said.

"So you'll kiss a guy in the friendzone but you won't take him out of it?" Jake said. "Just date already! You've never dated a best friend before."

"Umm. I dated Tyler and he was my best friend at one point. Or did you forget that?" I asked.

"Yeah, but he cheated on you. So he doesn't count."

"He cheated on me with Austin's ex so.."

"Shut up guys. Geez. You guys were never like this to my 'friends' So what's this whole investigation thing about?"

"Well, she's the baby of the house. She's also the better sister. So that's why.." Luke said smirking as Lexi hit his shoulder.

"I should probably head home know.. My mom is probably going to wonder what happened." Austin said.

"Okay. Bye Austin" Jake and Luke said in unison. I shot them a glance as Austin walked to the door.

"Well how about we leave them now. Austin's as good kid. Let's go back upstairs." Thank God for older sisters.

"Only if they promise to keep their lips off of each other." Luke said.

"Bye now." I said. They walked back upstairs and I walked over to the door. "Sorry about them." I said.

"Its okay beautiful." he said and I blushed. I looked down to the floor and he put his thumb under my chin and lifted up my head. He smiled slightly, showing some of his braces. Even though he has braces his smile is still perfect. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I had a really great time tonight." I smiled.

"Me too" he replied smiling back. I looked at his lips and back to his eyes. I think a kiss would be the perfect way to end the night. I saw him slowly bit his lip and I knew he was thinking about something that he wanted. He always did that cute lip bite when he was thinking.

"What are you thinking about?"

"I'm just thinking about how lucky I am to have met you. I really can't imagine my life without you in it. So I want to thank you." He said blushing.

"No. I'm the lucky one. If Tyler wouldn't of cheated on me then we probably wouldn't have dated. I mean the cheated on part wasn't fun but that fact that we got to go through it together made it easy." I said.

He was smiling even bigger now. He slowly started leaning in. I stood up on my tip toes and looked in his eyes. He finally was going to kiss me when my front door started to open. I knew it was my parents because they were the only ones not home. I quickly pecked his lips before pulling away and opening the door.

"Hey mom." I said.

"Austin! Its been a while since we've seen you around!" she said as she saw Austin.

"Yeah, I know."

"Are they guys staying over tonight?" my mom asked directing the question to me.

"Well only if its okay with you."

"Of course! You guys have your summer hangout every week and it is our turn this time isn't it?"

"Oh! That's right! So I'll tell they guys its okay to come over." I said looking at Austin. "We'll be in my room. Just send the guys up." I said.

We went upstairs and texted the guys to come over.

"So we have a few minutes before the guys get here." he said smirking.

"Oh yeah. Now where were we? I'm thinking some where around" I said wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him close and brushing my lips against his. "here" I said before lightly brushing my lips against his.

ΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔ

Sorry it took so long to update!! But I have more time to write now. Hopefully I'll have another new part up this week!

Love you guys. Vote and share with your friends.