Chapter 13

Song(s) of the chapter:

Wanted by Hunter Hayes

Crazy/ U Drive Me Crazy (Glee Cast Version) 

Rhythm of Love by Plain White T's

Kiss Me by Carly Rae Jepsen

She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5

________________________

*February 14th*

Tyler is such a sweet heart and I'm so excited that he will be my first valentine EVER!

AHH! I'm so excited

The fact that Tyler and I have been going strong about 6 months now is amazing! I know for a fact that I love him.

We haven't actually said it yet but I'm going to tell him tonight.

He means so much to me. I truly love him with all of my heart. Well most of it anyway.

Austin just keeps wiggling his way back in.

Austin and Taylor dated for a couple months but broke up when Austin walked in on her making out with so guy.

Of course, I was there for him. I couldn't let my friend get cheated on and do nothing about it.

Tyler knew. He knows that, I mean I helped him out so many times after he got cheated on.

I don't think that he cared that much, but I did get the feeling that he was a little jealous.

I love Austin. I mean Tyler! I love Tyler. Tyler is the one I want to be with right..?

I had to go change my clothes for my date with Tyler tonight. Our first time saying 'I love you'

I put on a light pink long sleeved shirt with some jean shorts and red flats. I put on my make when I heard a car door slam. I looked out my window and saw Tyler.

My heart raced. I ran down the stairs, opened the door and ran to Tyler. I pushed my lips on to his and smiled.

"Hi baby" I said

"Hey" he smiled.

"What are we going to do tonight?" I asked

He just smiled and looked away. He was going to leave me hanging. I started kissing his neck and slowly made my way back to his lips. I knew he liked it but he still wouldn't tell me.

"Please tell me?" I pouted a little.

"Nope."

So I teased him a little more.

"Guess what?" I said kissing him a little

"What?"

"You're supposed to guess."

"Umm. You like ice cream?"

"Who doesn't? But that's not it."

"Um. I give up tell me"

"I like you" I said smiling

"Well, I like you too" he laughed and kissed me.

He looked at his watch then said it was time to go.

"Go where?" I asked him

"You'll see" he said opening up my front door and walking out. I followed and got into his car.

I got excited when the sign said "Now Leaving San Antonio"

Where could he be taking me?

We drove to some sort of lake. He opened the trunk, pulled out a blanket and a picnic basket. 

He put out the blanket and told me to sit down, so I did. We ate and talked. The sun started setting and I looked at him.

"Tonight was.." I said trying to find the words to describe how perfect it was "Perfect."

"Only because you're here with me" he said looking down at me.

"Tyler?"

"huh" he said 

"I Love You"

He smiled at me. "I Love You Too" he caressed my face before he slowly started to lean in. I couldn't take it anymore. I crashed my lips to his. Our lips moved perfectly in sync.

He laid down and we continued to kiss. Our kisses became more passionate. I wanted him. But there was something stopping me. I guess he noticed something was wrong.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine" I lied a little.

"We can wait" He said seeing through my lie.

"That isn't it"

"What's wrong then?"

"I don't know" I mean I didn't lie, because I really don't know what it is. "Lets keep kissing"

"Are you sure?"

"Of course, I am. I love you, Tyler"

"I love you too, Amy"

The way he said it made my heart skip a beat.

We kissed for a couple more minutes before we decided to leave.

________________________________

Amber's POV

*February

I have been dating Jake for almost a year. I'm just not really feeling anything with him anymore. I mean yeah I love him and all but I also like someone else.

Don't get all judge-y. I know it's wrong to string Jake along but I don't want to be alone. 

And the guy I like is... Austin. I used to like Alex but him and Sarah started dating in November..

 But whatever. I'm probably going to dump him soon. I mean he is going away soon. Perfect excuse. 

Austin. Is where it is at.