Chapter 24

I'd give you songs of the chapter but it would give away what's going to happen pretty quickly. 

So, This chapter isn't like one of the ones I've written before. So bare with me.

------------------------------

It seems like those 3 days just sped past. Tomorrow is Monday. The day my heart gets ripped out of my chest for a month. The day Austin has to leave for Miami, he's leaving early too. So tonight might be the last time I get to see him for a long month. If this goes good Austin will probably have to leave San Antonio for a long while. I don't want him to move, but I can't just watch him let his dreams go.

"hey" he said knocking on my bedroom door.

"hey" I said walking over to my window seal.

"What should we do today, babe. Your choice."

"I don't know." I said looking out the window.

"Don't do that" He said with a said tone in his voice.

"Do what?"

"Being sad."

"No, I'm going to be sad all day today. Because tomorrow they boy that I am hopelessly in love with has to go to Miami. And if Miami goes well you'll have to move out there. When you move out there you'll probably find some blonde big boob hoe. And you'll forget all about me." I said frowning

"Is that really what you think?" he asked sounding a little hurt.

"I don't want to, but yeah."

"Hey, look at me" he said light placing his hand underneath my chin and making me face him "I love you. Going to Miami isn't going to change how I feel about you. Sure there will be other girls there. That doesn't mean they can take the place of you."

"You're just saying that."

"No. I'm really not. I love you, and only you."

"I-i just" a tear fell from my eye. "I don't want you to leave" I said standing up and wrapping my arms around his neck. I hugged him as tight as I possibly could.

"I don't want to go either." he said pulling away a little bit and wiping away the other tears on my face. "But don't worry, we will talk so much that the month will fly by so fast." he said trying to cheer me up.

"But what's going to happen to us when you have to move out to Miami?" I asked tearing up a little bit more.

"Let's not worry about that yet. Let's just live in this moment" he said trying to kiss my check but I turn my head. "Oh so that's how you wanna play it?"

I smiled and took his hand and brought him to my bed. "Do you know how much you mean to me?" I asked as I sat him down on the bed.

"No" he teased " why don't you tell me?" he asked

I put my hand on his chest and slowly started making my way down. He let out a quiet whimper. I sat myself down on his lap and slowly kissed his neck. I stopped when I felt a bludge against my thigh. I looked at him and laughed. "Is that really what you want to do?" I asked

He looked a little embarrassed. "Only if you want to." he said looking up at me.

"Such a gentlemen" I said laughing. I started playing with the hem of his shirt. He looked at me and kissed me. I quickly decided that that was how I wanted to spend my last night with him. I slowly started pulling off his shirt, biting my lip a little. I looked up at him cautiously.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yeah, but give me a second. I want to make sure we're alone." I said. I quickly opened up my door and knocked on my brothers door to see if he was in there. He wasn't. I walked back into my room and made my way over to the window to look out at the driveway. No cars there. "I think we're alone." I said biting my lip. He looked at me and smiled.