Chapter 21

Songs of the Chapter:

The Way by Ariana Grande ft. Mac Miller

Ready or Not by Bridgit Mendler

This Kiss by Faith Hill

A/N: Sorry about skipping all the time in between events! Its just that I'm trying to speed up the story a little bit(:

Now, Enjoy this new chapter!(: <3

__________________

Amy's POV

* A Week Later* 

I woke up just before 10. I got up and went into my bathroom to see what I looked like on this fine morning.  We are on summer vacation.

I heard a knock on the front door, followed by my mom screaming that she had it. 

This summer was going to perfect... I just knew it. I looked in the mirror and saw my reflection. "I look like a hot mess" I said laughing, while pulling my hair out of  my messy low pony. 

"You look beautiful, just like usual."

"No, I don't. I usually wear makeup. But I'm usually all made up before you get here." I said smiling at him.

"Babe. Don't wear make up because girl. You are messin with perfection" He said pulling me into a hug.

I hug him back and laugh "Yeah, yeah." I said smiling. Pushing him away gentley, "Thanks for that" I smile even more.

"Amy, you really are beautiful." 

" Mr. Mahone, I do believe you are making her blush"  My dad said stepping inside the bathroom looking at us.

"Dad!" I said blushing even more than i was before.

"What?" He said looking at me.

"Byeee" I said

"When did you two become this close?" he asked.

"Uhhh" Austin said looking at me.

"I have no idea what in the world you are talking about, dear father." I said trying to avoid the question.

"Yes, you do. What happened to Tyler?"

Well lets just say my dad is not in the loop.

"We are friends" I say.

"okay. Well, I'm going to leave y'all now." he said

"Bye dad." I said practiactly slamming the door in his face.

"You haven't told your parents yet?"

"Have you told your mom yet?" I ask

"Good point." he said "But we should tell them soon"

"Yeah, we should. maybe" I said. "Now get out I have to brush my teeth and shower" 

"I can help you if you'd like"

"I would but my parents are home."

"Skip the shower, pleaseee" he said

"Fine, but I'll have to take on eventually, you know that right"

"Yeah.." he said.

I brushed my teeth while Austin wondered into my room. I'm assuming he was looking at my clothes.

After I finished brushing my teeth I walked into my room, and I saw him laying on my bed just staring at my ceiling.

I quietly shut my door, so Austin wouldn't hear me. I got up on my bed and laid next to him, on my side. He soon rolled over to face me. "What are we going to do today?" he asked slowly rubbing his thumb on my hand.

"I don't care." I said "As long as I'm with you" I smiled.

He leant in to kiss me but we quickly heard footsteps outside my door.I quickly flipped onto my back and Austin did the same.

"Austin, Michele called. She wants to know if you are staying here tonight" 

"Here, if thats okay with you Mrs. James"

"Oh, Austin. You've known me for years, please call me Sandra." She smiled

"Okay.. Sandra" he said awkwardly

"I hope y'all are going to do something fun today." she said shutting the door awkwardly.

"I know what we're going to do today!" Austin said.

"And what would that  be?"

"Movie"

"Okay" I said smiling as we went downstairs. "What type?"

"Scary"

20 Mintues later.

We arrived at the movie theater. This was technially our "first date" So of course he picked a movie which was scary. I didn't mind it though.

We got our popcorn and drinks and went to our theater.

I waited a little bit before putting my hand out for him to hold it. He held my hand with one hand and putting his arm around me with the other. I looked up at him and slowly started to bite my lip. He looks down at me and smiles before slowly kissing my lips.

What was just a little kiss turned into a full out makeout session. 

I wonder what is in store for later..