Chapter 29

This part is dedicated to some very special people. #MTC You know who you are. Ily guys<3

Here's to you you girls<3

Songs of the chapter.

See You Again By Miley Cyrus

Want U Back by Cher Lloyd

Lucky by Jason Mraz & Collbie Caillat

I Love You by Avril Lavigne

____________________________

*3 days later*

I was sitting alone in my living room, the house completely empty. Then there was a knock on the door. I walked to the door and opened it.

"What are you doing here?" I asked surprised to see him. He walkd inside and I shut the door behind him.

"I'm so sorry" he said. "I love you so much" he stood there looking at me, sadness present in his eyes.

I didn't know where that came from, but I was glad he told me, he still wanted to be with me. I smiled to myself but then came back to our situation.

"Austin.." I sighed. "I can't forgive you. At least not until you choose. I mean I really want to, but as long as she is going to be in your life I can't be with you. I'm always going to be jealous of her. So end it with one of us. I want you to pick me and love me. For the rest of our lives, I want to marry you, have your kids, and grow old together. We'll have an amazing house, with grand-kids filling the house with the sound of laughter. That's what I want. I want you with my every single part of my heart. But i can't wait for you forever." I said as one single tear slid down my face.

"That sounds perfect. It sounds like everything I want." he said. He leaned in and kissed me. He slowly put his hands on the small of my back. " I am picking you. She is no longer in my life."

I pulled away, "How are your hands?" I asked as i pulled his hand so I could get a better look at it. It looked bruised, I looked him in the eyes and then back at the his hand. I kissed it softly and then put it back around my waist. He placed his lips softly against mine, but we were soon interrupted by a knock on the door. 

When we didn't answer she busted through the door. "AUSTIN" her high pitched voice screamed "Its time to go baby."

I looked at him. Disgusted. "Oh she's out of your life huh?" I said looking at him.

"Austy" she whined. " Come on." I looked at her and then back to him.

 "Wow. I can't believe you, Austin. You said you loved me, but she can just come in here and  tear us apart? Get out. Now. I never want to see you again" I said crying a little.

And just like that, he left with her. 

Not even 10 minutes later I got a call from Austin's phone. I answered.

"What Austin!?"

"Um, hello. Is this Amy James?" the unfamilar voice asked.

"Uh, yes. I am."

"I regret to tell you that your boyfriend, uh, a Mr. Austin Mahone, has passed away."

"W-what. What do you mean passed away? I just saw 10 minutes ago." I started to freak out and cry. The boy I loved was dead. Just like that, and I didn't get to say goodbye.

"He was in a car accident. A car speed through a red light and hit the car directly on the drivers side. And, Austin died on impact." he said sound apolgetic.

I dropped the phone. I couldn't believe it. He's dead. He died and the last thing I told him was that I never wanted to see him again. I wasn't stable, I was crying so much I couldn't see anything. I just sat on my living room floor crying. I had lost the boy I love forever.

**************

I woke up from that dream bawling my eyes out. I had to know he was ok. I decided to look for  Sarah, she would text Alex to make sure. What if he is really gone? My emotions getting the better of me, I checked downstairs and in the living room.  When I didn't find her I went back upstairs and into my room. I noticed a note on my nightstand. I walked over to the nightstand and picked up the letter.

"I went over to Austin's for a bit to spend some time with Alex. I'll back later for some fun later." As soon as I finished reading the note I felt sort of relieved, I texted Sarah and told her about my dream, I told her I just needed to know he was okay.

I was all alone on my birthday. I laid back down on my bed as I heard the front door open. I just waited for who ever it was to make their way to my room.

I heard the sound of the steps the person took. They made their way up the stairs, and they came to a stop in front of my door.  Knocking before entering, They opened the door.

"Hey" the familiar voice called. "We need to talk. Its important."

****************

A/N

Wow, this is amazing! My story has over 24k reads! That's crazy! I'm so thankful for your support and patience!<3

Share it with your friends.

Vote(:

Who do you think is the person needed to talk to Amy & what do you think they need to say?