Chapter 32

I laughed a little, but I was and I'm sure Austin was too, sexually frustrated. Every time we try to have sex our parents end up cock blocking. I mean don't get me wrong, I love my mom and Michele, but they have awful timing.

Austin quickly got up. I fixed my appearance as secretively as possible. I don't think our moms knew yet, I was pretty sure they didn't unless Michele saw Austin's tweet and told my mom. I stood up and walked over to the kitchen. Austin smiled at me as he moved next to me. He put his arm around my waist. My mother looked at us, Austin tried to remove his hand as fast as possible.

"Amy, I think its time to go." my mother said with a normal tone.

"Oh okay mom." I said with a little worry in my voice. She walked out the door and Austin and I followed. He stopped at the door giving my hand a squeeze before letting me go. I caught up with my mom and nervously walked with her.

"We have to talk, when we get inside." she said. I couldn't tell if she was pissed or not. We walked in silence until we got to the house. "Sit down" she instructed. I followed her instructions. "How long have you two been a thing?"

I didn't want to lie but I thought she would have been even more mad I didn't tell her sooner. "a month" I answered even though it was a lie.

"I know that isn't true." she stated. 

"Does Michele know?" I asked curiously.

"We both had a suspicion, but I don't think she knows y'all are official." 

My phone vibrated once in my pants. I coughed to cover up the sound. "Are you mad?" 

"Of course not, sweetie. It's just." she stopped

"What"

"You know they are moving to Miami right?" she asked giving me a sorrowful look.

I frowned. "Yeah, I do mom."

"This long distance thing is going to be very hard. I hope you guys can work it out."

"We are. He's going to come visit when he can and I'll try to go out there. It's not going to be easy but this is what we want." I said.

"What if he meets another girl?"

"Mom! He wouldn't do that to me... again." I whispered as I said again. 

"I don't think he would but he could. I just don't want you to get hurt." 

"I get that mom. But this is what we want. We want to be together."

"That's what you think now-" she started as I cut her off.

"Mom! Do you not like Austin or something? Like what is your problem!?" I was getting so angry.

"You know I love Austin."

"Then what is your problem?"

"I don't have one."

"Then I'm going out." I said as I walked out the front door. I walked over to the park. I pulled out my phone to check my text. It was from Austin saying that he told his mom about us and she was super happy. He also said she wanted to have me over for dinner tonight.

I replied back to him, "I'm so glad she's excited. Yee. I'll come over for dinner."

I sat on the swing for a little bit before I started to walk back home. I walked in the house and saw my mom sitting in the living room waiting for me.

"Amy. You don't just storm out of this house! I am your mother!" She yelled at me. I just rolled my eyes and started walking up the stairs.

"Whatever. I'm going to Austin's for dinner because his mom likes that we are together." 

"No, you are not. You are grounded." she stated.

"Why? Because I'm dating Austin. Mom you knew this would happen. You should just be happy that I am not whoring around with some douche bag. I'm dating a guy that is one of the sweetest people you could ever met. So. Yes, I am going to dinner at Austin's tonight."

"You cannot talk to me like that. I am your mother!"

I just walked up the steps and into my room. I don't get what her problem is with Austin. She says she loves him but it isn't okay that I am dating him. I don't understand her. 

I got ready for Austin's. I didn't dress up to much, just a black skirt and a red shirt.

I walked back downstairs after I was ready. My mom was a sleep on the couch, I walked over to her and put the blanket from the back of the couch on her.

I walked across the street and knocked on Austin's door. Michele opened the door and hugged me.

"I'm so happy" she said to me. I smiled at her to let her know that I was too.

**

Austin took my hand and lead me into his bedroom.

"How did your mom take it?" he asked.

"I'm not completely sure."  I said.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know. She said she was happy for us, but she didn't act like it." I said sitting on his bed.

"That's weird" he said as he sat next to me. He lightly put his hand on mine. I looked at him and smiled. He kissed my cheek sweetly. 

I bit my lip and took his hand to pull him on top of me. I knew we weren't going to have sex, but being this close to him made me feel good. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled his lips to mine. He gently bit my bottom lip, tugging it to him. I took one of my hands and put it on his, carefully guiding it under my shirt. He stopped kissing me and looked nervous as I brought it closer to my boob. I looked up at him and smiled in reassurance as I placed his hand. I gave him a quick peck on the lips. "Go ahead." I said.

He carefully messed around, not quite sure what to do. I laughed at him. He pulled his hand out from under my shirt and placed a kiss on my forehead. "I love you" he said.

I looked up at him and place a passionate kiss on his lips. "I love you, too." I said smiling from ear to ear. He got off of me and laid next to me. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. 

He is my world.