Chapter 2

Amy's POV 

________________________________________ 

Austin suggested that we go out to eat. He chose Five Guys Burgers and Fries. That was my favorite place to eat. I wonder if Austin remembered that.

I smiled a little and Austin looked at and saw he was staring at me. I looked in his beautiful eyes and melted a little inside. His eyes, I wish I could look at them all day. I'm pretty sure that we were staring at each other for a good 5 minutes.The only reason we stopped was because we had to order.

After we order we all sat down and talked. I sat by Tyler and Alex. Austin, Robert, and Zach sat next to each other. I've missed being around them and then I felt something brush against my leg.

I didn't think anything of it the first time but then it kept happening. I wondered who kept doing it. I didn't want to look underneath the table like a creep. So I just looked at the guys. I saw Austin making a really weird face. So I guess it was him.

 Alex said "Who the hell is playing footsies with me!?" I looked at Austin. 

"Hey. Don't look at me." Austin said. 

Robert was laughing to himself. So we all turned to him. "It wasn't me!" I couldn't help but laugh. So of course they all turned to me next.  

"Yes Alex." I smiled. "It was me." I winked. "I just couldn't help myself" I put my hand on his thigh and laughed. 

________________________________________ 

Alex's POV

Austin got to pick where we ate. I saw him looking at Amy and she was looking back and I  got a vibe that they liked each other, but I wasn't sure yet.

We got our food and went to sit down. I sat by Amy and Tyler sat on the other side of her.

I ate my burger and I looked at Austin and he was making weird faces at Amy, and someone kept playing with my feet and I had to know who was playing footsie with me. So I finally asked and We all looked at Austin and he said it wasn't him. Then we heard Robert laugh and he said that it was him.

I heard a girlish giggle and I looked at Amy.

She turned to me and said "Yes Alex." she smiled. "It was me." she winked. "I just couldn't help myself" then she put her hand on my thigh and laughed. I smiled a little and put my hand on top of hers. Its nice having her back.  

________________________________________ 

Austins POV

We got to 5 guys and I was lost looking at Amy.

She is so beautiful, with her long, straight and light brown hair. She turned around and saw me. I was staring at her and she caught me but she was staring back at me with her beautiful hazel eyes.

She is perfect. We were staring at each other for atleast 5 minutes when we had to order.

We got our food and sat down. I sat across from Amy. You think that it would be weird that she's the only girl we have in our group but it really  isn't. She is pretty chill and no one else compares to her.

Anyways, I was rubbing my leg against Amy's and it felt nice. She looked at me and I made a weird face at her. I think she knew that it was me. I started rubbing my leg against , atleast what I thought was her leg again but  it wasn't hers because Alexs said "Who the hell is playing footsie with me!?"  

Me and Robert denied it. Amy confessed "Yes Alex." she smiled. "It was me." she winked. "I just couldn't help myself" she put my hand on his thigh and laughed. He put his hand on hers.

I stopped watching. 

________________________________________