Chapter 18

Songs of the chapter:

The Fighter by Gym Class Heros ft. Ryan Tedder

Out of Goodbyes by Maroon 5 and  Lady Antebellum

Misery by Maroon 5

______________________________________

Amy's POV

"I think its Jessica.." Austin said quitely

"W-W" my voice cracked a little "Why do you think that?"

"Because she kept texting someone and she'd laugh at the text. Then when I asked her who she was texting, she was like 'My mom'  and she'd get another text and smirk." he explained.

"So do you think that they are cheating?" I asked.

"I don't know, I don't want to think about it." he said

"I think that I should go" I said standing up and walking home.

"Text me when you get home" I heard him say behind me.

I walked slowly, down the hill that lead to my street. I decided that I wasn't  going to go to my house. I just need to clear my head.  I decided just to walk. Where? No idea. 

I just don't understand why he would do it againHe promised. I guess that doesn't mean anything to him. I just uhh. I love him so much. I just can't believe it.

 I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, I slowly pulled it out and saw that Tyler was calling me. I knew I shouldn't of awnsered it but, I did anyway.

"H-Hello?" I said quitely.

"We need to talk"

"About what?"

"Us" he said

"What about 'Us" i asked

"We just need to talk. Please?" he begged.

"Tyler... I..I don't think that its a good idea." I said knowing that in the state I was in, it really wouldn't be a good idea.

"Please, we need to talk" he begged again.

I stayed quiet on the line for a minute before saying "No." I hung up and walked home. I opened the door and ran upstairs to my room. I can't be alone, I need someone.

Not Austin, and definately not Tyler or Amber. Zach is probably on a date and Alex is too probably. Robert. I can trust him. 

I called Robert.

"Hello?" he said

"Hey.." I sighed

"Amy?"

"Yeah"

"What's wrong?"

"Can you come over?"

"yeah sure. See you in 5"

"alright. bye" I said hanging up.

I heard the front door open and a big "Hey Robert!" my mom called.

"Hey Mrs. J" he said

"She's upstairs" 

"Alright"

I heard him walking up the steps, I sat up on my bed and quickly wiped away my tears that had fallen down my face. 

He knocked on my door as he walked in "Hey" he said

"Hey"

"What's wrong?"

"It's really just confusing"

"I have time" he said rubbing my back

 I explained the whole situation. He just hugged me and said "Follow your heart" and left. 

I soon fell asleep

__________

The Next Morning

Beep Beep Beep

"Amy! Wake up!  It's time to go! You over slept!"

I sat up and pulled myself out of bed. I slowly walked over to my closet grabbing a hot pink tanktop and a grey sweatshirt. Then I grabbed my light blue jean shorts and threw my hair up in a bun.

***

We arrived at school 10 minutes before the first period bell rang. 

I walked to my locker and started getting my books out. I thought I heard someone call my name so I looked over my shoulder and saw Tyler starting to walk my way. I quickly grabbed my books and slammed my locker shut. Unfortunately, I wasn't fast enough.

"Amy. Please!"

"What!" I said and I noticed that some people stopped a looked at us.

"Can we talk?"

"We are talking"

"Not here, some where else"

"Why?"

"Just. Please?" he grabbed my hand

"Fine" I followed him outside. "What?"

He kissed me. I know I should't be kissing him. He cheated on me. Twice. 

I pulled away "What the hell, Tyler?"

"I'm not cheating on you. It only happened that one time with Amber. I promise"

"I'm not sure I believe your 'promises' anymore. I mean you've broken it atleast once now, and you're working on the second time." 

"What do I have to do to prove it to you?" 

I thought about it. "If you truly love me you'll do this." I said quietly. "Let me go." I finished.

"I can't" he said

"If you love me you will." I said sadly.

"But-" 

"You Will" I said before pressing my lips to his for one last kiss.

I pulled away and went back inside.It's going to be hard to avoid him.

________________________________________

Well, whatca think? No, this isn't the end(:

I got over 1,000 reads in the last week!

Share, Vote, Add to your library(; what ever you want(: <3