Chapter 5

Every Little Thing by Ryan Beatty. 

___________________

Amy's POV

I woke up in the morning to the guys playing video games. I looked at the clock and it was only 9:30. I usually don't want to wake up until later, but there was something different about today. I felt really excited about something and I couldn't remember. I thought about a dream I had atleast I thought it was a dream. I thought that I had kissed Austin, but that didn't seen like me so I'm pretty sure it was a dream. I sat up and went over to the guys. God, I bet like I look like I mess. I hadn't had the chance to brush my teeth or hair since last night. Zach looked over at me and smiled. "Hey, sleeping beauty!" he laughed.

"Hey." I said looking at him and smiling. I went over to sit on his lap since he was the only one not playing the game.

"How are you this morning?" he asked wrapping his arms around my waist, and resting his head on my shoulder. I looked at him and smiled putting my hand on his head.

"Tired." I said with a soft laugh looking at him and he smiled. I removed my hand from his head and rested my head on his. He was really warm. That's why I loved hugging him, he was always warm. I shivered a little. I guess he noticed so he pulled me closer. I just smiled, that's all I could do.

"You can't be tired! We have the whole day planned out!" he said "Take a nap or something because there is no way you're getting out of going with us." he laughed a little and so did I.

"I'm just waking up. I'll be fine for later" I laughed. "Have you guys eaten yet?" I asked because I am kind of hungry. Zach shook his head letting me know they haven't. I was kind of relieved that I didn't miss out of breakfast. I smiled.

My stomach growled and I guess he heard it. He laughed "You hungry girl?" of course he knew I was. I laughed softly. I felt him start to stand up. He was changing seats with Tyler so he could finally play the game. Tyler came over and he figured I was going to sit on his lap. I let him get comfortable before I sat down.

"Hey Ty" I said looking at him and he smiled. He had an adorable smile. I honestly don't understand how he is still single. I mean sure he's had girlfriends before but they didn't treat him the way he deserved. A couple of them cheated on him and he was devastated. I couldn't see how they could do something like that especially to him.

"Hey" he said but something seemed to be bothering him.

"What's wrong?" I asked him

"Nothing" he said

"Come on Ty. I know you better than that" I said and he looked at me.

"Fine.." he said hesitantly. "I got cheated on again" he sad becoming a little more sad.

"I'm so sorry Tyler." I said. I felt bad for asking him. I don't understand how they could hurt him like that. So I did what I usually did. I stood up grabbed his hand pulling him along. I didn't like doing this in front of everyone because they tease him about it. I pulled him down the stairs and out the front door. We started to walk around the block and talked. He knew what I was going to do because I always did it. I stopped when we where out of sight from Austins house.

He was almost a foot taller than me. I started walking backwards and I looked at him. "Tyler. You know that you are a special guy. I am really sorry that this keeps happening to yo--" he cut me off.

"Stop talking" he said looking at me with tears starting to stream down his face. I felt so bad. I stopped walking and stood there looking at him. "I know what you're going to say. You always say it. I just don't know if I could hear it again" he said wiping tears and looking at me. He couldn't stop his tears. I put my hand on his face and wiped his tears. I hated seeing him like this. He didn't cry a lot but when he did it it broke my heart a little. All I could manage was to hold him close. I gave him a big hug and we stood there hugging for 5 minutes atleast. He slowly started to pull away. I saw that the tears had dried on his checks. I looked at him and gave him a small smile and saw him return it. He wasn't wearing his glasses he had his contacts in. I could feel him looking at me. So I looked back at him. He leaned in and I knew what was going to happen but I couldn't make myself pull away from him. I bit my lip and watched him continue to lean in. I felt his lips press against mine and I couldn't help myself. I felt my body lean into the kiss. It felt really weird to be kissing my best friend. The kid I've known since I was in the play pin. Our moms where best friends and I stood there kissing my best friend not knowing what would happen. I was scared because if I really did kiss Austin then I would be coming in between their friendship and I felt myself pull away. I looked at him and he grabbed my hand and we started to walk back to Austins house.