Chapter 12

Song(s) of the chapter:

I Would by Justin Bieber

Thinkin' Bout You by Frank Ocean

_____________________________________

Amy's POV

I stood there kissing the boy that used to be just a good friend to me. Now I know how easy it is to friendzone people.

Tyler was actually a really good kisser. He didn't put to much into it but he also have enough that made me want more.

We we're still kissing but I heard people talking. They were saying stuff like "Is that Tyler and Amy?" or "Get it Tyler!" but there was this one that I heard above all of the mumbling. "I guess I missed a lot" I couldn't help but smile at Alex's remark, because in a way he did. He's been preoccupied with Sarah and we haven't really had time to talk.

He pulled away and smiled. "That was almost better than the first time we kissed" he laughed a little.

"almost" I bite my lip a little.

"lets go for a walk" he said with a smile.

Before I could answer he took my hand and walked me out the front door past Austin and Taylor. I laughed a little. I didn't look at them. I was looking at Tyler and his face trying to think about  where he was taking me.

We walked for about 10 minutes before we came to the park. I stopped and looked at him. He noticed I stopped and he was confused a little.

"Why'd you bring me here?" I asked

"This is the place we first met, when we were kids."

I interlaced my fingers with his and went up to the playground equipment and sat down.

I just looked at him.

_____________________

Austin's POV

I was talking to Taylor when I saw Amy and her friends walk over. I was going to say hi but Amy walked in the house pretty fast. Maybe she didn't see me.

I was having a great time with Taylor but I couldn't get Amy out of my head. But she never replied to my text message so I guess she doesn't care.

I mean I sent her a text saying that I liked her but if she didn't reply I would just move on. She didn't reply so I was forced to move on.

Taylor was talking about something and then she kissed me. I heard someone walk out but then they walked back in.

I pulled away from her and forced a smile. "That was...nice."

she was blushing like crazy. "Yeah it was."

There was a silence but the silence was broken from some noises inside. It sounded like a bunch of Awhs and Get it Tylers.  I looked and saw Tyler kissing Amy.

The next thing I know I have my hands clinched in fists. I thought to myself. Austin, man. C'mon you can't do this. She moved on. You are to. Taylor is a very nice girl.

My thought were interrupted by Tyler and Amy walking outside of the house and down the street.

I took Taylor's hand and walked her inside. I tried to focus on her but I just couldn't. I had to take my mind off We started dancing but, I couldn't stop looking at the door. I wanted to see when they would come back.

An hour passed and they didn't come back. Then another and another.

______________________________________

Tyler's POV

I took Amy's hand and walked out the front door. I wasn't really sure where I was taking her until we were a block away. I was taking her to the place we first met.  

"Why'd you bring me here?" she asked

"This is the place we first met, when we were kids." I said and she smiled

 We went to the equipment and sat there and talked for hours. Then we started making out. I really like her. So I didn't rush anything.

We finally decided to head back to Austin's house. When we got back to the house we saw that everyone was gone and the guys were helping clean up.

I didn't want to clean so I took her to my house. We walked in my door and saw my parents weren't home yet either.

So we walked up to my bedroom. I walked in front of her then pulled her in and shut my door. She smiled and laughed. I sat down in my chair while she took the bed.

We talked for a little bit longer then she started to feel tired. I gave her a sweatshirt and pants to wear. She went into the bathroom to change. I just took off my shirt and got a blanket and sat back down on my chair.

She came back into the room and got into my bed.

"You can sleep up here if you want" she said

"Are you sure?" I asked

"Yeah" she smiled.

I got into the bed and pulled her close to me. I felt her hands on mine. I smiled and fell asleep.