Chapter 33

Austin's POV

I woke up, the happiest I could be. I mean why wouldn't I be happy, I woke up with my whole world in my arms. She turned so her back was away from me. I slowly lifted my hand and gently brushed my thumb against her cheek.

The thought of leaving her again made me sad.  I don't want to leave.  I lightly press my lips against her forehead. I closed my eyes, snuggled back up to her and started thinking about how to make the perfect date for her. She isn't hard to impress, but I want to impress her, I want her to actually feel how much I care for her. 

I looked up at the ceiling as I was planning where to go and what to do for our date, there was a knock on my door. I slowly removed myself from Amy and opened the door up, just a little bit. It was Alex at the door. I walked out the door, while shutting it behind me. 

"H Sleazy. Whats up?" I said quietly. 

"Where have you been? You've be AWOL since you've been back." he looked sorta pissed.

"Alex, I'm sorry. I've been busy." I said apologetically.

"I get it. She isn't going to be in Miami with you. We are all going with you to Miami it would cool to spend some time with her too." he said bitterly.

"I know. Lets do something tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'll talk to the guys, and we will figure out the plan for tonight."  I smiled as the door started to open.  Amy slowly poked her head out the door and smiled as she looked at me then to Alex. She opened the door more and wrapped her arm around my waist. "Hey babe." I said as I kissed her cheek. 

"Hi" she quietly said back. I could tell that she had just woken up. She lifted her free hand to her eyes and softly wiped them. 

"We're hanging out tonight. That cool with you?" Alex asked.

"Hell yeah!" she said as she looked at him. "Can't wait!" she said as her hand dropped from my waist so she could hug Alex.

"Cool." he said smiling. Then his smile started to fade into a smirk. "Did you sleep here last night?" he asked directing his question at her, she blushed.

"I've stayed here before. Its not different now." she said

He laughed. "Y'all are dating, it is different now." 

"Whatever" she said giggling.

 *******

*Amy's POV*

*4 hours later*

We walked out of the house hand in hand, and across the street to Alex's house. We opened the front door and saw Tyler, Alex, Rob, and Zach in the living room on the floor playing the black ops.

I sat down on the couch in between Alex and Zach. They paused their game and let Austin join the game. 

They sat in almost complete silence, and every couple minutes they would yell at the screen. Once they had finished their game. They started a new game and were all agianst each other. This time there was more screaming than before. I just watched them and laughed. 

"Austin! Take it easy man!" They all called. Austin had taken the lead and was winning by a lot. I decided to help the guys out. I nudged Alex and winked. He smiled at me. 

I got up from the couch and slowly made my way over to where Austin was sitting on the floor. I bit my lip and looked him in the eyes. He bit his lip and smiled at me. I took his controller out of his hand so I could sit in his lap and I started playing. I had no idea what I was doing at all. I leaned against his chest and tried to play.

"Babe, get him!" he said to me. 

"I don't know what to press!" I said even though I really did.  By this point the others had almost caught up to where Austin had left off. I looked him in the eyes and smiled. He pecked me on the lips quickly and then looked back at the screen. 

Now don't get me wrong I love being with my friends but I love spending time just with Austin.  I snuggled closer to him, inhaling his scent. Now at this point the boys had caught up, I handed him the game controller and started to get up when I felt his hand on my wrist. He lightly tugged at my arm and I knew he didn't want me to leave. So I sat in his lap and just snuggled with him while he played the game.

"I'm gonna miss this" Rob said

I didn't get it. "Miss what?" I asked

"Being here in Texa--"  Alex cut him off

"Rob no!"

It stunned me. "Wait. Are you guys all going with Austin?" I asked. None of them looked in my eyes and I finally looked at Austin, he looked at me a tried to smile. I stood up. "Oh.. Okay. Well I think I'm going to head home now."  I wasn't mad, I was extremely sad. Not only is my boyfriend moving but so are my best friends. Thats what hurt.