Chapter 28

*2 weeks later*

"Amy!" my mother bellowed.

"Hold on" I said into the phone. "Yeah?" I called back.

"Come say goodbye to your father!"

"I'll be right down!" I said. "Hey, Austin, I'll call you back in a minute, I have to say goodbye to my dad."

"Look out the window first!" I walked over to the window and looked out. I saw him peaking out and smiling. It's really hard to be alone, he always has paparazzi around him. They follow him every where, he can't even be inside his house without paparazzi being outside. So to even have him look out the window is hard.

"You're such a goofball!" I said smiling, "but thats why I love you." I said closing my blind and moving away. "Okay, well I have to go say goodbye to my dad, so I'll be outside in like five." I said starting to make my way downstairs.

"Okay, I'll go out and play basketball." he said "I'll see you in five, oh and I love you, too."

"Alright bye" I said smiling. I made my way over to my dad. "Bye daddy" I said.

"Bye baby girl, see you in a couple weeks." he said hugging me. He went over to my mom to say goodbye and to give her a kiss.

We walked him over to his car, and watched him pull out of the driveway. I looked over and saw Austin and paparazzi. Austin was just shooting hoops and they were taking pictures and trying to ask him questions.

I slowly made my way over to them. "Hey Austin" I said smiling.

"Hey Amy" he said as he shot. I rebounded and we played a game of basketball.

I smiled. " I win" he looked at me and pouted a little.

"Not fair"

"Yes it was fair, you just aren't that good" I said laughing a little.

"Whatever" he laughed. "Wanna come inside and hang out for a bit?" he asked

"Sure. Sounds fun" I said as he lead the way inside. As soon as the front door closed his lips were pressed against mine.

"I missed you so much" he said as he pressed his lips to my forehead.

"I missed you more" I said as I bit my lip.

This was the first time we've been able to show each other some affection since he's been back. All I wanted to do was hug him as long as possible. I guess he could tell because he pulled me in for a hug.

I nestled my head into his neck, and he left soft kisses on my forehead. We stayed in each others arms until there was a knock on the door. He pulled away to see who it was.

"AUSTY!!" the high pitched voice screeched. I knew exactly who it was. How did she always know when we were going to hangout. The paparazzi got some shots of them hugging. I on the other hand went inside and sat on the couch.

What the hell is she doing here? Does this bitch like stalk him or some shit? I just want some time alone with him before school starts and before he has to move to Miami. Can she not? I mean just one day.

I was just in my own world. All alone. I looked back at her and she was all over Austin. I hated it. She looked at me and smirked, she was enjoying this. Every part of it.

As soon as they shut the door I stood up and walked over to Austin. I laced his finger with mine and pulled him away from her. I wanted to do anything to get away from her. He must have noticed because he pulled me into the kitchen.

"Babe, what's wrong?" he asked rubbing my arm.

"Nothing. I'm fine." I said looking at the floor.