-11- / -Woah Tiger-

Start from the beginning

Any girl would melt for him. You could easily fall in love with him as a person, let alone his looks. He has a massive scar on the side of his stomach and rib cage side, And he calls it the ' Babe Magnet.' On top of that, he's probably the funniest person I know.

I don't know what I wouldn't do without him.

***

"Session is over, you may leave the room. All but Gabriella, please see me." Mrs. Jackson finally dismissed us, and I stood up and walked over to the vending machine. Popping 4 quarters in and pressing a button, my orange soda came crashing down out of the machine. I picked it up, and plucked open the soda, hearing the satisfying hiss of carbon leaving it. I took a sip, and wow, that was some good orange soda.

I watched the boy with the green eyes talk to the other boy, and winced when the green eyed boys walked away, leaving the other boy looking slightly sad.

The boy with the green eyes walked away with his head down, leaving the room. The boy with the bowl haircut watched the green eyed boy leave, before he left out the back door. I stayed still for a second before following him.

"You look like Justin Bieber." I ran up the boy with the bowl haircut, sitting by a large fountain.

"Go away." He muttered.

"What's your name?" I sat beside him. My hands began to shake. I am well out of my comfort zone.

"Justin."

"Wait. You're Justin Bieber?"

"No dumbass. I'm Julian." He finally turned around, revealing a very unwanted frown.

"Julian Reyes?..." I trailed off. I heard about him and his family. They were in a tragic car accident over the summer.

"The one, the only."

"Then you should really cut your hair. You shouldn't want to be called Justin Bieber." I whispered. He chucked softly, and I smiled.

I got a laugh out of a boy who probably hasn't laughed in weeks. He stood up and began walking away.

"Oh my god you're tall." I shouted before the boy got too far. He stopped in his tracks, turning back around to look at me.

"I'm only 5'10." He stuffed his hands into his grey hoodie.

"And i'm only 5'2. The world is very different from here you know?" I stood up, making my way back to him.

"Look if you're trying to get something out of me, I'm not dating-"

"No." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Cassandra. Lombardi."  He shook his head and pulled one of his hands out, extending it towards me.

"Hello Cassandra Lombardi, I am Julian Reyes. And you have been the only stupid person to go this far to annoying me."

I shook his hand and smiled lightly.

This is the start of a new friendship.

***

Julian was born in Miami, Florida. When he was 10, his family was offered an amazing work opportunity and moved over to Los Angeles. Dad a lawyer, mother a business owner, it was the perfect fix. Moving to Cali was their next best bit to put themselves out there. Soon they became known as the power couple, making millions by the hour.