« Meet My Girlfriend. »

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"With pleasure." They shared a passionate and warm kiss, "What ya wanna fa' breakfast ? " He asked after they pulled away. 

She hummed, "I don't know...surprise me, okay ? " 

He smiled and pecked her lips before to get out of the bed. He kissed her left cheek before to leave their bedroom to go downstairs in the kitchen to cook something for his wife. When he entered in, someone had already made eggs, bacon, waffles and pancakes; plus they were already put in plates. 

Aug frowned a bit wondering which one of the children was there. He knew it couldn't be June, nor the triplets, and the twins were never cooking even if they got taught how to. So, Shay and his mini-me were the only ones left. 

"Morning, dad." Aug III greeted his father as he danced to Mary Mack, an old song by Kidd Rolex featuring his dad.

Aug folded his arms, "Mornin', son. Why are ya so happy fa' ? " 

"What ? " He abruptly stopped moving, "What do you mean ? I can't be happy now ? " He turned the music off.

"Nah, I ain't mean it like dat. It's another type of happiness I'm seein' there. Who is she ? And please, ain't no need ta' lie ta' your old man."

Aug III chuckled, "Well...I want to talk about this with both of my parents, but since we're on the subject..." He took a deep breath, "I have a girlfriend."

"What ? All this time, I thought ya were playin' aroun' with these girls."

"Nah ! It had never been the thing for me."

"Ya're still a virgin ? "

"No. But I only had sex with two broads and after that, I decided to wait for the perfect one. Plus, I'm too young to die 'cause of a STD. Nowadays, you can never be too sure with these girls." 

"Ya're smart, son." 

He shrugged, "Hey, ya and mom raised me. You two did a good job."

Aug patted his shoulder grinning, "I know ! " They laughed, "When are we meetin' her ? "

"Well, I wanted to ask you...uh, I want to have a family dinner Friday night, so everybody can officially meet her."

His father stroked his chin, "It's dat serious, huh ? "

Aug III nodded smiling, "Yup ! " He bit on his bottom lip, "She's amazing." He said looking into space. 

August shook his head staring at his son. The young man was making the exact same face he had and will always have whenever he was talking about their mother. He didn't know this girlfriend just yet, but he already knew she had stolen his son's heart.

"I can't wait ta' meet her."