"Ric," Harry nodded at Alaric.

"Go get some rest Harry, " Ric smiled as Harry exitted the room.

Just then I began to miss him. I wanted him here to make sure everything was going ok. My phone buzzed on the table next to me.

You really should have put a bra on. I could see your excitement this morning xxx ~Harry

Instinctively I looked down at my chest. Through my hospital gown you could see my nipples poking out. My cheeks flushed and I pulled the hospital blanket up pretending I was cold.

Harry... ~Callie

"You cold dear?" my mother asked peering down at me.

"No, I'm fine now," I gave her a smile.

"So how do you know Harry?" she gushed as Alaric went to go sit in the corner.

"School."

"He's a good friend of mine. I grew up with his father," Alaric went on.

"Did you grow up in England?" my mother pried.

"No, Harry was adopted along with the rest of his siblings." Alaric looked at me to continue.

"He and his blood sister live there as well as three other boys and one more girl," I spoke.

"Wow, now that's a houseful," my mom laughed.

"Yes it is," Alaric laughed knowing full well the craziness that happens in that household.

"Well it seems like you like Harry a lot. You don't flaunter about boys easily," my mom smiled as she tucked a loose strand of wavy brown hair behind me ear.

"Mom," I sighed.

"What?!" her eyes got big. "I'm just stating facts. But I do like him, he seems like a sweet boy. You should invite him down to Naples for spring break. Stefan and Mike will be there too. Plus Heather."

"I don't know," I shrugged. "He's not really a sociable kind of person."

"Sure he is," Alaric cut in. "I'm sure he'd love to go."

I face-palmed in my imagination and decided on just turning the subject around.

"Mike's coming home?" I asked.

"Yeah, he's been in rehab and wanted to try and rekindle his relationship with us."

"Is Mike your son?" Alaric asked my mom.

"Yeah, he's my middle child and then I have Stefan which is my oldest. He's turning 28 soon and Mike is 25, so Callie was definitely a surprise for me and my husband," my mom giggled.

"Ahh well she's a lovely surprise," Alaric gave me a smile. Over the past few months I've lived under his roof, I had never felt as close to someone and connected as I did to him. It was like we had one mind and we understood each other on a whole different level.

"That she is." My mom gave me a loving smile and then began humming a song as my head nurse came in with some papers for my two guardians to sign.

I'll be at your house waiting for you. Alaric told me not to come back to the hospital. See you soon xx ~ Harry

OK. See you soon :) ~ Callie

Alaric helped me get into the Range Rover he pulled up in front of the building. I mean I wasn't crippled, I could get around by myself. But it was kind of nice having people catering to my every need.