«Keep It Or...» {Part.1}

Start from the beginning

"Yeah." They made eye contact and grinned. They slowly leaned in and let their lips gently get in contact to share a kiss. 

"Osiria ? " He called her name once they pulled away.

"Yes ? " She asked opening her eyes and still mesmerized by the kiss. It was wonderful and his lips felt so soft and kind of magic, like they were always taking her into another world. 

"Would you be my girlfriend ? "

~~Present Time~~ 

August was dumbfounded. He couldn't speak, think nor move. He couldn't believe the words that escaped his wife's mouth. It was too much to be true. And it was too much to handle. He didn't know what to do. He didn't know what his reaction should be. He didn't know if he should be angry, confused or afraid. He was feeling a strong mix of emotions. His heart was beating really slowly and it felt like his breath got stuck in his lungs. 

He shook his head and ignored his wife. Totally. He stayed quiet and took care of his painful eye. He didn't want to talk about it now. He wasn't in the mood. 

Kim sat on the bed and observed him moving around, from their room to the bathroom and vice versa. Then she he entered in the bathroom and closed the door behind him. One minute later and she was hearing the water running. She concluded that he was taking a shower. 

She knew he was about to have a dramatic reaction once she's said it, so she gave him his space. Herself was still shocked to have found out about that pregnancy. She wasn't feeling too well a morning. She thought she was sick at first and then she put the pieces together and next thing you know she had bought a few pregnancy tests. Four exactly, two were positive and two were negative. She threw them away and kept acting and living life like she wasn't possibly carrying another baby. 

She didn't want it to be reality. 

That's why she didn't even take a doctor appointment yet to make sure that they were about to be parents again. She was too scared. And if she was, she'll then have to do something she didn't want to do; but it'll be the best for them. 

She stood up and went downstairs, in the kitchen. Cooking was a good activity to relax her mind, it was always working, so that's what she was going to do. She put some pans and stoves out, then she got some ingredients. She didn't know what she was about to do, but she knew she was cooking. 

As she grabbed a knife to cut some vegetables, she slowly stopped moving and put it down, to then started crying. 

 She suddenly felt long arms wrapping around her and a kiss on her temple, "Are ya okay ? " He asked and placed his chin on her shoulder. 

"I...I can't do this." She mumbled as tears ran on both of her cheeks.

He sighed, "Are ya sure at 100 percent ? "

She shook her head and wiped her left eye with the back of her hand, "No...I still have to see the doctor. I just took the pregnancy tests. Two were positive and two were negative. I'm scared to find out which one's were right."

He sighed heavily, "We already have enough kids." He said and placed his hands on her stomach.

She put hers on his, "I know...That's why..." She trailed off and took a deep breath preparing herself to say these harsh words. 

Aug's brow raised, "What ? " His heartbeat began to speed up and he bit nervously on his bottom lip. He had an idea about what she was going to say, but he still had hope it wasn't it. And if it was, he was going to get extremely pissed off. He was against this. 

"If I am truly pregnant...I...I won't keep it."

_________________________________

Let me know what you think about this chapter =)

A/N: There are like five or six chapters left before the end. 

THANKS FOR READING GUYS ! 💛💚💛