Chapter 28: Arebella

Start from the beginning

The looked I recieved from her was easily reconisable. She was fearful of me and at the same time I could she wanted to know about me. I made my way over to her, she tucked her hair behind her ear, blushing. I lent over her letting her know I was the domonate one. She took this in, she slowly looked up to meet my eyes smiling shyly. I took this my chance to introduce myself. I held out my hand.

"The names Isaac and you might be?"

She took my hand delicatly and shook it back gracefully. "Arebella"

I pulled up a stool beside her and we started talking about past things, me myself not going into much detail, but she went on about her travels around the world, every word she spoke made we want her. Her aura was amazing, she herself was beautiful, a godess, I had to have her.I made a move on her and planted my hand on her upper thigh, she jumoed and pushed my hand away. She made sudden move. I looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

"Where are you going, stay?"

She looked startled by my sudden question. "Just to the bathroom, i'll back in second" She got up past me and walked away, I stared at her intently she looked over her shoulder, she saw my gaze and she became highly nervous. I smiled at this power I had over women. There's a thing you should know about us, but i think you've already guess. We don't think much of girls, there more like... toys,objects. Things we can get rid of when ever we want. We had no mercery for them. Arebella. She was mine.

I got up out my seat as I noticed her pick up her pace towards the toilets and Exits. She noticed this, her legs started moving faster. She was going for the Exit. I made sharp turn out of the Entrance and ran around to the back beating her. She opened the fire door and closed it thinking she was safe. You could only open the Fire from the inside, all that surrounded her was an alley way with a few garbage bins lines against the brick walls. The van was idealy parked near.

 I made my way up to her grabbing her by the shoulders. She went to scream for help, but I clasped my hand roughly over her lips. Helplessly she's started to struggle filling me with happiness know she was afraid of me, my life was in her hand, it gave me such a rush knowing i had power, this is what it must of felt like for Eli, well all felt it keeping Indie but Eli had the most.

"Shhh, or i'll cut your throat " I hissed in her ear. She frooze , her body went limp ass she fainted agianst the wall. I allowed her body to fall to the ground annoy that she had pasted out and ruined my fun. But what do I know, kill her? Take her? I couldn't just leave her here, she's wake up and go straight to the police. I picked up her body in my arms and carried her across to the van, she would wake up soon, so i place her in the back. I the rope that we had used on Indie once , with it i bound her arms and legs.

I jumped in the front , turned the key and speed out of the car park. The rain was pouring hard, drumming against the metal of the van. I was going to have to take her back to the house, Eli would know what to do. I put my foot down even harder as I came nearer my street. I heard moaning, signaling she was awake. She starting thrashing about and screaming, kicking the side of the van in protest, it was past midnight now meaning nobody was about. I was safe.

"Nobodies going to hear you my love, so i'd shut the fuck up if i were you!" I sang to her.

This seemed to anger her even more, she trashed about harder. Fiesty bitch!. Hmmmm I wonder if i had any of the knocking out stuff left. Probally not. I pulled up to house and flashed the headlights twice at the windows, letting them know it was me. I pulled myself from the , slamming the door and nearly taking it off its hinges. I viciously open the back doors and pulled the girl out by her hair. She lent into me and bit down hard into my chin.

"ARRRRRGG!" I screamed out loud,

This alerted the boys as Jasper came out to see what the matter was with his gun in the air, once he saw Arebella he lowered his gun in shock. "What have you done?"