"Alright." James left the room and I heard him jump the steps down to the first floor. 

"What's happening?" I tried to ask as calmly as I could.

"Steven is doing his usual dumbass routine. He'll leave at some point. I just don't know when," Harry stood up and went to his bed where his cell phone layed. "Why don't you see if Daph or Sabrina have any clothes you can wear to school tomorrow," Harry spoke as he typed a number into his phone. 

I stood up and sighed and walked out of his bedroom. The room down the hall was Daph's I knew, because I had borrowed her jacket once. I knocked on her door and she told me to come in. I walked in and her room was tons bigger than Harry's. This family basically lived in a castle, it only made sense their rooms were this big. 

"Hey. It looks like I'm staying the night. Do you have any clothes I can borrow to wear to school tomorrow?" I asked slowly walking into her room 

"Yeah totally. What do you want?" she bounced off her bed and walked to her closet which was as big as my bedroom in Florida.

"Umm...do you have jeans or a umm...sweatshirt?" I asked becoming overwhelmed with the amount of articles of clothing staring back at me.

"Yeah, here's a pair of jeans," she handed me a dark grey colored pants and a pink sweater that looked as dainty as I felt at the moment. "You'll look absolutely gorgeous in that sweater." She flicked her blonde hair over her shoulder and walked back into her bedroom.

"Daphne?" I asked following after her.

"Hmmm?"

I sat down on the edge of her bed as she climbed into the middle where her laptop layed. "Why does Harry take everything to heart so much? Like I know the two of you have had a tough life before James but...but I just don't understand why he is the way he is?...Does that make sense?" I tried to construe my thought pattern to her.

"Harry's had it harder than any of us. He practically spent his whole childhood when we were in Cheshire searching for our mother and father."

"Did you guys know who they were?"

"We didn't have a clue. The orphanage never told us anything. One day Harry found something in the office of our home and went looking. And he was just a kid then, no more than 7 years old. He took Charles with him and they spent four days looking for our parents. Charles went back after they didn't find anything, but Harry had stayed. Then he found our mom... She was in London selling herself on the streets. She told Harry things and showed him stuff he would never be able to forget. He was only a kid..." she drug off and I felt a bit of hate fill up in my chest towards his mother. How awful she must have been! "Harry's just had to grow up faster than a lot of people. And some parts of his mind aren't...fully mature I guess I should say."

"He seems to think pretty poorly of himself," I frowned looking down at the clothes laying in my arms. 

"Yeah I know. That's why I'm glad he found you," she laughed and I brought my head up to look at her. Her beautiful straight, blonde hair, her impeccable green eyes like her brother's, and her slim body. She was just as beautiful as him. 

 I gave her a smile and then stood up. "I'll see you in the morning. Night." 

Quietly I walked back to Harry's room down the hall. I heard the shower going and I sat down at his desk. Maybe Alicia is home?...

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and shot her a text.

Get on iChat :) ~Callie

I turned Harry's computer on and logged into my account. I waited, staring at the screen hoping she would come up. Just like that we were getting ready to start chatting. Her bright face popped up and I could have started crying because I was so thankful to see her.