A Walk Through Hell 9

Warning:  This chapter of "A Walk Through Hell"  has extreme sexual content,  and is not suitable for some readers.  

Enjoy, Vote, Comment ♡

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaimie and I stayed up late that night, which we did normally, but something about the high of just getting engaged made that night especially wonderful.  I looked into his eyes, as I lay on top of him, my head on his chest.

"I have a question."  I say, looking up into his eyes.  He's propped himself up on a few pillows, so we've got a signifigant angle about us. 

"Hmm?"  He raises his eyebrows, his eyes almost double in size whenever he does this.

I'd always been a blunt person, nor had I ever really bed afraid to speak my mind. But yet, as I looked up into Jaimie's big green eyes I lost my breath.

"You're not a virgin, right?" I say, hiding my face in his chest.

I hear him laugh a little, rubbing my back.

"Are you?" He plays the same game he'd always played with me.  The question my questions game.

"Jaimie you know the answer to that."  I say.

"Right, well. Yeah. I'm not a virgin."   

We look into each others eyes a while, and finally after what seems like an eternity of his beautiful green eyed, freckled face staring down at me, he asks:

"Out side of you know what, are you saving yourself for marriage, or?"  He has a slightly puzzled, slightly curious expression plastured on his face, and suddenly, I regret asking the question.  Don't get me wrong, I do want Jaimie, really, but I'm not good at this.  I've only ever been forced upon, and nothing like that screams "romantic first experience."     After a while, I look up at his face, and kiss him softly.   He returns the kiss, and eventually he licks my bottom lip, the universal sign for "let's make out."  I grant him entrance, and thankfully, I've done this before.  Our tongues dance together, as he sits up further, and my position moving more into a straddle, than a simple lap seat.   He tugs at my shirt, and suddenly I'm removing it from my body, as he does his own.  I sit there, kissing Jaimie, with nothing but a bra and my shorts and panties on, and suddenly, there go the shorts.  I sit there, with nothing but my underwear on, along with Jaimie in the exact same fasion.  I smile against his lips as he unfastants my bra, and it slips off my body.  Our bodies are pressed together, and eventually, after some extreme coaxing, my panties come off.  I sit in front of Jaimie, naked.  Neither of us on top of the other, we just sit in front of each other, looking into the others eyes.  I feel at peace, as his smiling eyes look into mine.  He gives me a look, a look that says "Are you sure?" and I just nod.    He lays me down, and suddenly he's on top of me.  But this isn't like the times Tom had done this to me, this is more peaceful.  It's more enjoyable, even, as Jaimie works his way inside of me.   The longer we go, the harder Jaimie goes, and the more I seem to moan, and beg for more, until - boom, holy shit, I just.... Climaxed.   

I gasp for breath, as Jaimie rolls over and lays next to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.   It takes a while of thinking, and me almost falling asleep before I ask...

"Jaimie?"

"Hmmm."

"Did you... y'know... inside of me?"

I can feel the heat of his breath against my neck as he speaks. 

"Was that not okay?" He questions.

"No... it's... wonderful."  I smile, turning over and looking into his eyes.  

"Can we just cuddle now?"  I kiss his nose.