A Walk Through Hell 7

As our school year came to a close, and finals ended, Jaimie had begun planning a trip to the beach for Myself, Paul, and Paul's new girlfriend, Skylar.   Sky was a nice girl, with an extremely petite figure.  Leave it to Paul to find a girl he could snap in half.   Jaime had a whole week planned out for us, right down to staying in his dads beach house, and getting into some sort of celebrity party.  The kid had connections, man.  

Jaimie woke me up early tuesday morning, around 4:30, I'd presumed, due to the fact that whe I looked out the window, I couldn't even see a peak of sunlight.   He kissed me on the ear and told me to be ready in 10, because Paul and Sky would be there soon.  Jaimie always let me sleep in as long as possible, which was extremely nice, given the fact that I tended to love sleep, maybe even a little bit too much.  I groaned and hid under my pillow.  I could feel Jaimie crawl back into bed, but before I could speak I felt a sudden tickle.  

"You little shit quit tickling me!" I laugh. 

"Not until you get out of my bed!" He laughs back.  Eventually he tickles me out of bed, though the only way I'd even gotten out of bed was by falling. 

"You suck." I mutter, crawling over to the outfit I'd layed on top of my suitcase.  I wasn't that imcompitent.  Jaimie just laughs and leaves the room while I change.   I throw my clothes on, and pull my suitcase out to the living room.  Paul, Skylar  and Jaimie all sit on the couch.  I hadn't even heard them come in, though Jaimie's mother may have let them in while he attacked me.   Paul walks up and hugs me, and Skylar does the same.  Though we're about the same size, I feel like I'll break her if I squeez to hard.   Jaimie rounds us all up into the car, he and I sitting in the front, Paul and Sky in the back.     

It is a true fact that when you are in a car with your greatest friends, with the greatest track of music ever created, you are bound to have a good time.  Jaimie and Paul "serenaded" Skylar and I, and in return we couldn't do much but laugh.  Though the ride was said to be long, It didn't feel like 5 minutes had gone by before we arrized.  The house Jaimie's dad owned was gorgeous.  It looked huge from the outside, and even bigger from the inside.  

"Damn, who'dya kill to get us in here?" Paul Jokes as Jaimie gives us the grand tour.

"Kill? He may as well have sold his own soul to the devil."   I say, letting off a cocky smirk.  

Jaimie shows Paul and Sky their room, and then leads me to ours.  As we walk in, I notice a huge glass window leading out onto a combined balcony.   I set my things down and wondered out onto it, breathing in the ocean air.

"We can go play in the water if you promise not to fall."  Jaimie laughs, walking up behind me.

I stick my tongue out at him, "If I do you can catch me."  I kiss him gently. 

"Agreed."   He kisses me back.

I run into the bathroom to get changed, and Jaimie goes down to tell Paul and Sky that we'll be going to the beach, and then I hear him enter the room.  

"Is it safe?" I call from inside the bathroom.  "As safe as a man in his trunks could be."  Jaimie laughs.  

Jaimie, Sky, Paul and myself all walk down to the beach.  Paul and Jaimie running into the water, Sky and I keep a safe distance from their splashing.  I hear her giggle.

"What's so funny?" I say, looking at her.

"Them, they're like little kids." She smiles. 

"Yeah, I guess you're right."  I let out a slight giggle of my own.

 I take a step towards the water, but Sky stops me.

"Liz, can I ask you a question."  She says, her face seems a bit worried.