Thunder

Age 5 and 7
"Garroth the thunder scares me don't laugh!" Aphmau whined as her and her best friend were at her house during a thunder storm. Garroth was two years older but they were still really close.

"I'm sorry Aph" he said hugging her "lets get back to the game it'll distract you" he cheered. She smiled and he was right

Age 11 and 13
"Look at mister thinks he's so cool becuase he's officially a teenager!" Aphmau teased sticking her tounge out.

"Hey! You're just jealous because I'm a teenager now and you're not!" Suddenly thunder cracked in the sky and Aphmau yelped and jumped into Garroths arms. He blushed a little because he was hugging a girl.

Age 16 and 18
Aphmau has a crush on Garroth but won't admit it. They hang out all the time but sometimes they feel there's a huge age difference when there's not. Garroth was a young man and Aphmau wasn't fully considered a young woman she was still a little young. They were walking when it started to rain and they ran into the shelter of their old clubhouse from when they were little.

"You still scared of thunder?" Garroth teased as thunder struck and she whimpered slightly

"Shut up! At least I don't need to sleep with the hallway light on!" She shot back causing him to blush a little from embarrassment

"Maybe we should be nice before I head to university?" He joked as more thunder clattered. He sighed and hugged her and of course she blushed. He was going to a different state so they wouldn't see each other for four years straight. Not even holidays it would be too much to travel to family and her.

"I'll miss you, you big idiot!" She sighed into his chest

"And I'll miss you, you clutz" they started laughing not paying attention to the thunder.

Age 20 and 22
Aphmau went to a college close to home so she was living at home and drove to school everyday. It was summer and Garroth was coming back.

"Nervous to see your boyfriend?" Her parents teased

"MooooOoooom daaaAaaaaad! He's not my boyfriend!!" She was over childish crushes she was a young woman not needing to swoon over a guy being cute...that she hasn't seen in four years...who was her best friend. They texted but haven't seen eachothers faces in those four years. Suddenly her phone dinged.

G: At the airport can you come pick me up? Got no car

A: Sure!

She shut off her phone and ran to her car. She drove to the airport and saw a familiar pair of ice blue eyes and sandy blonde hair.

When Garroth saw Aph he immediately saw how much she's changed! When he left she was sixteen now she was twenty...get the picture?

Woah Aph is...beautiful and...well...hot!

He thought. She ran over and hugged him. He picked her up and spun her in the air.

"I've missed you so much!" She exclaimed as he set her down.

"I've missed you too!" He said not as extactic but he was definitely checking her out biting his lip.

"Well if you're through with checking me out we can leave" she said hands on her hips one eyebrow raised. Garroth chuckled nervously and blushed rubbing the back of his neck nervously

"S-sorry A-Aph i-its just y-you've...ch-changed" she giggled at his cutness and pulled his arm

"Come on! I know I look different but I'm still me you've changed quite a bit yourself" this time it was her turn to scan him with her eyes but it was unintentional. "Let's go get your luggage!" She said dragging him to the baggage claim. Garroth just couldn't help but stare at her she's just so...perfect! Four years ago she was sixteen and was still in her awkward years sort of. Now she's totally different. She would notice his stare and blush because of it. They got to the car and Aphmau drove.