As you sat back against your couch Niall seemed to doze off into a peaceful slumber. Sadly that slumber didn't last very long and Niall sprung awake drenched in sweat, breathing heavily.

"Y/N!" He screamed covering his mouth with his hand as his back arched and he heaved up a steam of vomit onto the couch between his legs.

You sat up, jumping to your feet running for the wastebasket putting it under Niall's chin as another round of sick barreled up his throat. Niall choked onto the vomit as it came out causing him to vomit some more. He coughed up another round of vomit and started to cry.

"No baby... Don't cry, you're okay sweetie" you cooed, rubbing his back as Niall breathes heavily over the bin scared he may throw up again. You knew now that he definitely had a bad case of heat stroke.

"I think I d-done" he stuttered pushing the bin toward you as he didn't want to even look at it anymore. It was making him nauseous just to look at it.

You took the bucket outside to clean out later and not smell up the bus with sick and walked back over to where Niall sat on his couch still looking deathly pale.

"Baby, I know you probably don't feel good right now but I need you to drink this whole bottle of water and then some crackers do you can get some nutrients back in you okay?" You asked him and Niall nearly cringed.

You helped Niall drink some water even as his stomach protested and he felt like he wanted to throw it up but you knew it shouldn't come back up.

"How're you feeling love?" You asked him after Niall had finished his couple crackers and was now laying in your lap with his little giraffe stuffed animal pulled against his chest that reminded him of home back in Ireland.

Niall just shrugged, "head still hurts and stomach is kinda EW" he answered closing his eyes hoping for sleep to take over. Sleep was what he needed right now and he definitely was going to take the opportunity to catch up on some sleep before the concert they would have to perform at tonight.

No matter how bad he was feeling he was going to perform because he loved their fans and he couldn't disappoint them. Never.

"Go to sleep baby.." You whispers to him as Niall cuddled up extra tight into your lap letting sleep take over hoping he was feeling way better when he woke up.

------------------------
Well Niall didn't wake up exactly how he wanted to...

He woke up suddenly feeling very nauseated, sitting up in your lap breathing heavy hoping he wouldn't be sick. He can't be sick. They have a show tonight!

Niall pulled out his phone seeing it was 6 and they had to be onstage in 3 hours and hair and makeup was in 1 hour.

"Y/n.." Niall whimpered starting to cry as his stomach rolled and he moved so his feet were off the side of the couch. Louis walked in seeing Niall in what looked like pain glancing around nervously.

"Mate, you good?" Louis asked getting closer placing his hand on Niall's shoulder giving him some comfort.

"I want y/n.. I don't feel good again" Niall started to cry and louis quickly pulled out his phone finding your contact to call you. You had went with Lottie and Sophia into the stadium to explore about half an hour earlier.

You answered on the second ring:

You: hello?

Louis: hey Niall's awake and ill

You: he's throwing up again?

Louis: no he's just said he doesn't feel good again and wants you.

You: alright I'm coming! Stay with him and get him some water

Louis: alright love, see you soon

You: see YA soon

"Hey Niall, mate y/n is on her way and she's going to make you feel better okay? Why don't we try some water?" Louis asked grabbing Niall's water bottle holding it out to him as he took a few careful sips.

You burst through the door startling Louis as you rushed toward your baby, "are you alright babe?" You asked Niall kneeling by him running your hand through his sweaty hair.

"I don't feel well again, it h-hurts." Niall sobbed, his head found the crook of your neck as louis left to give you two some space.

"Where does it hurt baby?" You asked pulling him away from you so he could point to where it hurt. Niall ended up point to the middle of his belly and his head.

"Want another dose of medicine to see if that helps?" You asked going to get the liquid, red medicine that Mark had brought by for him. Niall nodded allowing you to spoon feed him the right dosage of the medicine and grimaced as it went down. You helped him drink some water to get the taste out.

"Do you wanna go walk inside and get some fresh air? That'll help" you said as Niall agreed and you helped him off his couch he'd been on for hours and got him off the bus. Once outside in the air Niall felt a little warm but not bad. Inside the stadium, Lou decided to do Niall's hair so it was done in case he was to be ill and not be able to get it done later.

You and Niall continued to walk around and his stomach and head started to feel tons better! You were glad because you hated seeing your baby so sick!

When show time came Niall was feeling loads better and ended up rocking it at he show that night! Definitely one of their bests! You smiled and danced along to the songs as always with Lottie, laughing at the boys stupid dance moves!

---------------------------
Welllllllll I just sent a message saying I was posting a Larry but somehow it got deleted 😭 so I decided to just write my Niall heatstroke one and I really like how it turned out!!! I hope you guys enjoy it as well 😘 give me feedback please! Thank you guys!

Love YA
Xxx