Comfortable People *Chapter 50*

Start from the beginning

"Hey" I said quietly.

He turns around slowly and I scream.

I sit up straight and look around. I'm in the shower, on the floor. I must have fell asleep after I sat down because my legs hurt.

I shudder as I remember the sight of Kasey's face. Hehad blood all over and his face was all cut up. It scared me so badly.

I sigh and stand up. I turn off the cool water and get out. I wrap the towel around me and slip on my underwear and bra. I see Kasey's shirt on the counter still, so I slip that on. I throw up my hair and then walk out.

I look around the apartment and see no sign of Kasey. "Kasey?" I called.

"In here" he called from a room.

I walk into the room and see it's his bedroom.

"You okay?" he asked, seeing my scared expression.

I shake my head no and run into him. I start crying and he pulls me close. He sits down on the bed and I curl up in his lap.

"What's wrong?" he whispered.

"I had a nightmare. I fell asleep in the shower and I thought I woke up but I didn't. I saw you in the kitchen and when you turned around.... You had blood all over over you and your face was cut up. It was scary because I thought the one person who could help me with this Drew thing was dead" I sobbed.

"It was just a nightmare. Everything is okay" he said quietly. He rubs my back softly and I start to relax.

"Your friends are here" he said after a while.

I nod and stand up. I follow him to the door and we get there right when they knock. Kasey opens the door and Liz, Jamie, Kile, and Spencer are standing there.

"Hey guys" I whispered.

"We brought your stuff" Liz said quietly.

I nod and ask, "How did it go?"

"He's gone" Kile said.

I nod and they come in.

"Cute outfit" Spencer said with a smirk.

I smile a little and give him a hug. "You're hilarious" I said sarcastically.

"I know" he said.

They put myself down in the guest bedroom and then come back into the main part of the apartment.

"Are you going to be alright here?" Kile asked me.

I nod and say, "Thank you Kile."

He nods and goes to the door.

"Bye guys" I said quietly.

They wave bye and then leave quietly.

"So you and Spencer? Was there something there?" Kasey asked.

"For a little. We got drunk and made out. Fell asleep together and woke up together. We started making out again and then Drew walked in. I realized how wrong what I did was and fixed everything. Now Spencer is one of my best guy friends" I explained.

"Oh. He seems like he understands you" he said.

I shrug and say, "I guess."

"So I'm going to meet those two friends of mine that are with Jared and Brian" he told me.

"What? Why?" I asked, confused.

"I want to try to talk them out of working for those two" he said.