"Nah," was all I can say. I'm too lazy to think of anything. I feel like my mind's too tired.

"Fine, fine." Dana used his hand to lift himself up. "I'll take you home! Geez." He walked to the dvd shelf and grabbed the keys.

"Oh I wanna go with you!" Cass stood up from Cole's arms but he pulled him back. "You're staying at her house?"

"Maybe. Yeah." He sighed but he let her go. Cass pulled me up and clinged her arms with mine. "You're gonna tell me a lot."

"Me too! I wanna hear the stories too!" Tique said. Dalton just shook his head. "I don't know what's with these girls..."

Tique giggled at him. "Sorry babe! Hoes before bros!" Then she skipped to me and linked her arm with my other one.

I'm still not in the mood.

"Let's go?" Cassidy asked. Tique nodded and they dragged me outside. Dana followed.

The car ride consisted of Cass and Tique's own talks, me leaning my head on the window with my eyes closed. I'm glad they let me take shotgun.

"Hey, Laine."

I looked at Dana. He glanced at me for a second then darted his eyes back on the road.

"I'm sorry for that prank. It wasn't a good one, I know."

"Yeah, yeah. You punched my boyfriend." I leaned back and closed my eyes again. I'm really not in the mood to do anything.

"That I'm not sorry for. He was a jerk for doing that."

"And you are not with the prank?" I said.

After a moment of replying my line in my head, I lifted my head and looked at him. "Look. I'm sorry. I might talk crap right now. I woke up with a bad head. Talk to me when I'm sane, okay?"

He chuckled and just nodded. Not long after, he pulled over my house. "Here you go. I'm going back to the boys. Take some time without Will and his mouth."

"Hey! That's my boyfriend you're talking about!" I said, clicking the seatbelt off.

"Okay, okay! I'm kidding!"

I squinted my eyes at him. "I'm watching you, Dana. And that girl you're talking about."

We got off the car and thanked him for the ride. Tique squealed. "Now I'll get to hear the story in Laine's point of view!"

"Shut up, Fantastique. I'm not in the mood." We walked into my house and my mom welcomed us.

"Hi, girls!" She greeted us with a smile. "Oh. What happened to this grumpy girl?"

"She woke up after Will left," Cassidy said with a slight laugh. "She didn't get to say goodbye."

I groaned. "Ugh whatever. I'll be in my room. Follow me if you want to."

I went up to my room and threw my phone on my bed. I decided to take a shower since I can't stand my clothes right now and I needed something to cool my head.

Literally.

As I stepped into the shower, I heard my room's door open and close. Tique and Cass must have invaded my safe zone.

"Laine! Permission to use your laptop!" Cassidy yelled. I didn't answer, normally I'd just nod my head. She knows she can use it anyway.

"Hey Laine... You have a skype call!" Tique called out. "Answer it!" I yelled back.

I don't know why I'm so pissed. I don't even have my red roses today. I'm also not sick.

Uuhhh. Will!

This is going nowhere. Of course he won't be back 'til Monday.

I'll text him instead!

I jumped off the shower and did the rituals. After I got dressed, I went back to my room, holding a towel to dry my hair. Cass and Tique are still talking to whoever it was on my laptop. They were sharing the two pieces of my earphones.

"Oh, here's Laine!" Cass said. I sat beside her on my bed, but not on the same level to see the laptop screen. I took my phone and texted Will a random emoji.

"Looks like Lainey doesn't want to talk to you, mister!" Tique said. I looked up at her and she was smirking at me.

"Who is that, anyway?" I asked. They turned the laptop around and I saw my boyfriend grinning on the screen.

"WILL!" I snatched my laptop from Cass. "Gimme my earphones!"

"Nope, missy. Girl talk. Now." She took the laptop back. "Call her later, okay? Girl time!"

She went clicking a few stuff after that, then she closed my laptop. "Now. Hot seat, Laine. Talk."

"What am I supposed to say?!" I said. Tique shook her head.

"What else are you supposed to say? Of course that thing this morning!" She said.

"What?" I asked. "We kissed. We made up. End of story."

"That's all you're gonna say?" Cass said. I nodded. She slapped me.

Yes, she slapped me.

"What the cow, Shaffer? What was that for?!" I rubbed my cheek. At that time, Tique was half-shocked half-laughing at me. Cassidy just gave me a disapproving look. "You're no fun!" She said.

"Well, what do you expect me to say? I missed his touch and when he kissed me it felt like it was the first and that my nerves were instantly calmed by his mere presence? And other cheesy stuff like that? Just, no, Cassidy." I spat, still rubbing my cheek.

"I knew slapping you would make you spit out some truth." Tique smirked. "C'mon, Laine... Let those cheesy genes out."

I sighed. I have zero chances against these two.

"Okay. Fine. I admit. I missed kissing him... And cuddling with him. His plain stares that honestly shows the stuff he feels... Yeah, I missed that."

*********************************************************
This is so crappy, I know. Forgive me. I'm so tired but I want to update tonight. I seriously am feeling rhe same thing Laine felt in this whole chapter. Ahh, whatever. Good night guise. :)

Vote if you liked it. Dropped me a comment.
See you in the next update.