Vikklan : The Waiter

Začít od začátku

"Okay, if you need help."

"Just go, I got it." I said as she almost ran off. I finished with table 7 and walked past Lachlan. 

"Sorry may I ask? How many people are you expecting?"

"Four others but they have plane rides so they may come a little late."

"Okay, thank you, Lachlan."

"Your welcome."

I walked off and grabbed menus for the girls. I walked over to their table and smile as they realize I am there. Of course, one of the girls say
"The cute one, yes."

"Hello, my name is Vikk and I will be your waiter today. Here are some menus for you. Would you girls like anything to drink?"

"Water."

"Water."

"Lemonade."

"You know what 4 waters and 4 lemonades." one girl said. I wrote that down and was about to go grab them but one girl started talking. 

"Um.... Only three waters. I don't need something to drink when you are so refreshing."

"O-Okay." I said before going back to the kitchen and getting 3 waters and four lemonades. Did she just really hit on me? Huh. I mean I don't swing that way, but huh. 

I would rather have Lachlan then her but nice to know people think like that about me.
I walk out of the kitchen and to the table. I put down the drinks and avoid eye contact with the one flirty girl. I walked over to Lachlan's table and see another man there. He is fairly tall with brown hair and eyes and a beard.

"Hey Lachlan. Hi I am Vikk, I will be your waiter for today. Would you like anything to drink?"

"Pepsi?"

"Regular or diet?"

"Regular."

"Hey Vikk?" I hear from Lachlan.

"What did that girl say to you?"

"Sh- She said that she did not need a drink but I was....refreshing enough." Of course Lachlan started laughing and so did his friend. 

"Stahp. It was really embarrassing." This only made him laugh harder.

"I am going to go get you Pepsi." I said before go back to the kitchen.
I get the Pepsi and go back to the table and set it down.

"There you are sir."

"Rob."

"Huh?"

"The name is Rob."

"Oh okay there, Rob."

I said before leaving and going back to table 8/9.

"Are we ready to order girls?" I said as they realized I was there.

"Yep."

"Okay, caesar salad. Extra croutons please."

"Fettuccine Alfredo."

"10 oz. steak with the green beans."

"Caesar salad. No croutons."

"Chicken sandwich. No tomato."

"I'll take a slice of you." I got beat red and she just smiled smugly.

"I am sorry but that is not for sale. Too you at least."

"What?" She said as the smile wiped off her face. "Who would it be sold to if not me?"

I pointed my pen straight to Lachlan and said

"That gentlemen."

"Gay? Oh my god. Get us a new waiter. My waiter can not be gay."

"Happily."

I said as I walked off to where Cindy was. Luckily someone showed up so she happily took it. I walked back to Lachlan and Rob's table. This time another had just sat down.
"Hi." I said to Lachlan and Rob, who were on the same side.

"Hello, my name is Vikk and I will be your waiter today. Would you like anything to drink?"

"Miller Lite?"

"Yep. We have that. Just one?"

"Yes please." 

"Oh Vikk this is Mitch." Rob said.

"Hey, Vikk. Did that lady keep flirting with you?" Lachlan asked.
I nodded and he started.

"What did she say this time?"

"When I was taking orders, she literally said I kid you not, I'll take a slice of you."

"Oh my gawd. No way. What did you say?"

"I said it was not for sale to people like her. And she got all pissed."

"What did she say?" Rob questioned

"She asked me, then who would you sell it to?" I said. Half way through i started to fade my voice because I know what would happened next.

"What did you say?"

"I, um I pointed over h-here and said that gentleman." I said staring at my feet.

"Well isn't that cute?" Mitch said.

"I-I'll go get you drink." I said before rushing off to grab his drink. I got in the kitchen and facepalmed. 
I really did that, didn't I. Uh. I am getting fired today. Yay. God, I need this drink. I grabbed his Miller Lite and walked out to the table and it was surprisingly just Lachlan. He apparently caught on and said.

"They left to pick up the other two of us." I set the drink down and almost left but he began to talk again.

"You know you can sit if you'd like. I know we are your only table." I turned around and sat in the booth. 

"So about earlier?" He said.

"I-I" I was going to say sorry before he handed me something.

"You know I'd take a slice anytime."