«Can We Put The Past Behind Us ? »

Start from the beginning

She raised her brow, "And who said that I want to see you this weekend, huh ? "

"Girl, do you know who I am ? You're really lucky to have me into your life."

"Yes, of course. How could I forget this ? I'm a so lucky girl. August, you're so awesome. Wow ! All that greatness, oh my God ! "

He laughed, "Now...I like it. Don't stop. What else ? "

She chuckled shaking her head, "I said enough. But, uh, what do you want to do this weekend exactly ? " She asked looking at him.

He shrugged, "Whatever you want. What about a movie though ? "

She hummed bringing the cup to her mouth so she could take a sip from it, "And what should we see ? Oh ! There is the Minions ! They're so cute, let's see this."

He frowned, "What the hell ? I ain't paying to see no damn minions. They're not even that cute. And they don't speak, so I'm sure it'll be annoying as fuck."

She pouted, "But you said whatever I want." She whined like a little kid.

He looked at her with a straight face and then rolled his eyes, "You really want to see this, huh ? "

She nodded already smiling, "Yes ! "

"Okay." He gave in.

She clapped her hands and started dancing on her chair, "Already wrapped around my finger. Good job girl." She patted her shoulder, "I'm the best." She grinned and then stuck her tongue out at him.

He did the same before to laugh with her, "You're such a big kid. Do you really have to act childish as hell like that all the time ? "

"I'm not being childish. I just know how to get what I want."

He raised his eyebrow, "So...if I has said no, what would you have done to insist ? "

She got her face a bit closer to him and motioned for him to bring his own too. He did and she grabbed the back of his neck with her left hand and made their lips get in contact for a brief moment. It was a little kiss, but they both enjoyed it to the fullest. 

"Maybe you'll have more this weekend." She said smirking.

"WHAT THE ?!! " August screamed in fear once he was in his office at G & P. He just had a meeting with DJ Khaled, Rick Ross, Trey Songz and Chris Brown about the label. They started building G & P seven years ago and everything was going well. They were still in the music industry and making money doing what they loved, except now they were more than simple artists, "Shaylia ! What the hell are ya doin' here ?! Ya should be in school ! " He was really not excepting her there. She did truly scare him.

She nervously played with her fingers looking everywhere except him, "Uh...We need to talk."

"And ya couldn't wait the end of the day fa' dat ?! Wait till your mom knows dat you skipped school."

"Well...if you were talking to me..." She said under her breath, but he heard her.

"Repeat this ! "

She startled a little, "Uh...I meant...Uh...Yeah, uh, we need to talk. I'm willing to work on our relationship and to move forward. Can we turn the page, please ? I said I was sorry. Like...what do you want me to say else ? What have I to do ? "

He shrugged, "Shaylia..." He sighed and closed his eyes to take a deep breath, "...Ya betrayed me badly. I can't just forgive ya like dat. I need some time." He opened his eyes.

She felt like crying again, "Okay...But how long do you need ? I want us to be daddy and princess again like before. I hate it when you're ignoring me."

"Okay, then I'll stop. But our relation won't be like before. Never."

"So...let's start all over again. What about uh...I invite you to the restaurant Saturday night, so we can talk peacefully."

He sighed once again thinking about it. He was mad at his daughter, but his love for her remained the exact same. He loved her more than life itself. She was still his diamond, his princess, one of the best gifts God ever gave him, but she disappointed him so much. The anger he was feeling towards her now was something big and that he couldn't really control it. He wished he could just turn the page, forget about all of this and move forward, but this anger was preventing him to do this. He needed time to calm down. But he also wanted to work it out with his daughter. Believe it or not, but he hated to be mad at his children. Even if the mistake was huge, he hated feeling this pissed off towards his daughter. 

"Fine."

_______________________

Let me know what you think about this chapter =)

THANKS FOR READING GUYS !  💙💜💙💚