Chapter seven

Was I wiling to run forever.i laied in bed that night wondering .did I make the wrong choice.i mean I love Max.but were we going to fast. I opened my eyes to see a face looking at me. I smiled an gentle kissed him awake

“good moring sleepy head”

he opened his eyes and smiled as he gently kissed me on my forehead. I laughed and we both looked at each other and I wish I could stay in that moment forever.

“so what are we going to do today?”

‘we have to pack”

I sprung up to a sitting position on the bed.

“what do you mean”

‘we cant stay here any longer”

‘why”

‘I don’t want them to hurt my mother”

I didn’t want that either.i dug my head into his shoulder.

“I know”

I quickly got up from the bed and started to pack up my things.Max laughed and said with a smile “what are you doing”

“packing” I sad like it was the most ovious thing.

“sorry I asked”

‘shouldn’t you also be packing mr”I said with a smirk

“I would rather be here.with you”

‘that is sweet and all but…

he was at my side whispering in my ear and gently kissing mthe side of my face.my lips curled up in a smile. I turned around to face him so I could give him a proper kiss but he was already out the door.

“you told me that I had to go pack and that is what I am doing”

“but”

“now you want me to come back in there gosh’

“yes I do”

I was smiling once again.i wrapped my arms around his shoulders and kissed him more deeply every time. Next thing I hear is a peron trying to get our attention.of course its his mother.

“shouldn’t you be packing”

“yeah you are right mom I am going to go to my room and pack”

“good boy” he quickly left and his mom shut the door.she looked at me like she needed to tell me something.

“whats the matter”

‘I just hate to see you go”

“yeah me too”

“I really did have a question to ask you”

“what is it”

“do you love him?”

how could I answer that question. I mean I did but how could I put in words of how much.i did love her son.

“I do”

“hopeful oyu will say those words in the future.i blushed did she just say that she wanted me to marry her son.

“yes I meant what I said” I had to laugh is like she could read my mine.

MAX POINT OF VIEW

How could I keep this girl from running away from me.sooner or later she is going to get fed up with me.i did love her but how long is it till ruin everything for her.i loved her but was I really wiliing to let her go.what if this guy tried to kill her?what about her family?was I putting to many lives in danger? Where were we going?

Jessicas point of view

We were packed and ready to go.i was in the car ready.max was talking to his mom. I slowly let out a deep breath. I felt like this journey was never going to end.i guess that you do anything for the people you love. Max came into the car and started he engine.looking at me as he turned the wheel and started to drive.

“are you ok?” I didn’t relize that I had started to day dream.

“yeah I will be ok”

‘are you sure”

‘yes”

‘do you want to know something?’

‘yeah of course”

‘I love you’

“I love you too”

“are you sure”

‘yeah why would you question that”

‘cause you seem cold as soon as I got in the car”

“oh I am sorry’

‘its ok, Jessica just tell me one thing”

‘are you wiling to do this with me”

“yeah I thought that we already went over this”almost getting angry with him how could he question how I felt about him.

“don’t get angry’

‘don’t question the way I feel about you”

‘exactly how do you feel”

‘I am not listing everything’

“why not are you scared that I don’t feel the same way about you”

‘maybe”

‘believe me I do”

he said it I do. What if his mom was right were we right for each other.

“I love every part of you the way you walk the way that you smile the way that you kiss my head. You never try to go on then just kissing. You ask me everytime if I am ok. I love that you make sure that I am ok way before you ask anyone else.i love you.every part. I know I have only know you for a short amount of time but I felt like I knew you way before we actually met”

he looked stunned.o goodness he doesn’t feel the same way as I do.what am I going to do.i guess he doesn’t love me.i will take a deep breath and then I will say something.then he looked at me with those stunning eyes staring at me.

“Jessica I feel exactly the same way. I love you more than words could express.”

I felt so much better.we were really in love and on the run what a cliché.