Chapter 41

JESSICA

Only half a week left until the big day,I was more scared then ever. Today me and Alex were going to go dress shopping something that i would never think i would say.

"You ready to go Alex" She shouted up the stairs for him.

"i still dont understand why i cant come" Max said while wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

"because you are the fiance and you cant see the dress until the day of"

   "will you give me a hint to what it looks like when you find the one?"

"why would i do that" I questioned him,turning out of his arms still waiting for Alex to come down the stairs.

"what is taking him so long, i have only a couple days left until the wedding. We dont have all day"

 Max made me turn to him again,placing his hands on my shoulders and bringing me into a hug.

   "you have all the time in the world honey, get the dress of your dreams even if it takes all day"

he whispered placing a small kiss on my cheek. I couldnt help but smile at him.

"Thanks, i am glad that you think i have all day but i only have a couple of hours untill your mom is going to be here. She will probably be mad that i took Alex instead of her"

The person in question came running down the stairs, having a careless smile on his face.

 "what are you complainning about now?"

I turned to him rolling my eyes and placing a hand on my hip.

"well someone had to take to long and someone had to act like a girl and take forever"

Max was behind me trying to keep himself from laughing at what i said.

"it takes a little bit of time to get myself ready ok."

    "yeah, whatever we need to go now"

I grabbed his hand pulling him out of the door, blowing a quick kiss to Max on our way out.

 ...

We got to the dress shop in record time due to acording to Alex my complainning made him drive faster.

The dress shop was like every other one i had been in.

It was pink with gowns covering every wall, i couldnt help but be a little overwhelmed at the sight.

"so is this what girl heaven looks like?" Alex whispered to me.

I shoved him in the stomach when a employee walked over to us.

"how may i help you?"

"i am looking for a dress for my wedding"

She shook my hand giving me a small smile.

"congrats, do you know what kind of dress you would like to get?"

"and you must be her fiance?"

She turned to Alex holding out her hand to shake his. I laughed a little when she thought  that Alex was my soon to be husband.

"no, he is my best friend. i am making him come"

"oh ok then"

...

the shopping trip went on for hours and hours Alex didnt like any of the dresses that she had tried on.

"what about this one? It is pretty and sexy just how you wanted me to look"