Chapter 108 : The Night - 2 [Boyfriend for a night]

Christian

A thick drop of tear streamed down her fluffy cheek and she immediately wiped it off. Her eyes came upon me as soon as I tucked her hair behind her ear.

Was it the hangover that was making me do so or the unusual attraction I felt towards her?

Tears Weller up the bank of her eyes, glistening like pearls in the dark light. I didn't know why I felt like her tears were the most precious things in this world.

I didn't want her to cry.

Dragging myself along with the stool, I decreased the gap between us and gently placed my thumb under her eyes, wiping the tears off.

She gawked at me with her big anticipated eyes.

"You know what. We shouldn't wait for someone to choose us. Choose yourself. Love yourself." I smiled.

"I have been doing this for twelve years," her voice cracked as she looked down again.

Twelve years!

Even though I was dealing with misery for twelve years. Why was it so fucking relatable?

"It's easy to say 'Love yourself '," she sarcastically smiles. "But is self love actually enough?"

Her words might be simple yet powerful enough to make me wonder what I should reply to. She wasn't wrong.

She groaned and grabbed another glass when I held her hand. Her eyes drifted back to me in a warning.

"I think you have had enough" I said.

"Who are you to stop me?" Her eyes fire at me.

"No one. But a responsible citizen, of course." gazing at the bartender I indicated to him to shove the drinks away.

He immediately did that.

"Hey, wait. I want more," she yelled, leaving the stool and jumping on the counter, bending on her stomach.

She is crazy!

I immediately went behind and yanked her waist, lifting her in my arms, her back pressed against my front as she threw all her fours.

"Get me down," she yelled, struggling. "You brute. I'll call my dad. He'll kidnap you, tie you up and beat the hell out of you. You don't know my dad. He has big guns and bombs to blast you"

What a fucking cute storyteller!

I giggled because I could say there was no way she was an underworld mafia's daughter.

"You yell so much" I shiver her back on the stool.

She peeked at me through her messy hair scattered over her face. I could see the little gaze like fire.

"You could have fallen," I said.

"Don't find excuses to touch me!"

"Okay. Don't give me a scope," I rolled my eyes.

Her lips parted as she blinked twice in disbelief.

"What? If you keep falling infront of me, how can I not hold you?" I scoffed.

She fluffled her cheeks, looking down again.

"Okay. An asshole dumped you. You shouldn't get drunk for him," I said.

"I'm definitely not drinking for that pig. I'm just--- " she took a deep breath and sighed.

Maybe, after getting disappointed over here, all her experience overflowed and upset her.