Chapter 9 : The evil wife

Ivanna

"Ugh! Why are your men following us?" I scoff, looking in the mirror while riding.

"They don't leave me alone. That's their job to protect me from strangers and new people," Christian replies from behind.

It makes me frown and press my lips in anger.

"What do you mean? They are protecting you from me?"

"Sort of. You have literally made me travel on this stupid old bike,"he seethes

This alien is enough to run anger through my veins. I twist the handle and stumble the bike with a slight jerk, he abruptly shakes against me.

"What the --" he sniffs. " Are you crazy? If you can't ride, why even try?".

I turn around to see all the cars halting behind us.

"Sir, are you alright?" A blonde haired man asks from behind.

"Yeah, I'm ---" he can't comprehend as I speak.

"Yes he is. I just needed to stop his nonsense," I them and start the bike again.

"You're insane. I have never uttered nonsense as much as you do,"

I smirk, sensing terror in his voice.

Mr Alien CEO, do you really think it was easy to be  married to Ivanna Rozario?.

Christian

The evil woman finally stops near a shop. I can't believe she is here after I have already set up so many designer dresses for her.why is this girl so fucking choosy?

I ask my men to stop in a distance and follow Ivanna to the store, setting nu cap and shades we'll. I don't wanna get caught by any camera in such a place with such an appearance.

*

"What kind of occasion is it?" An elderly woman asks Ivanna. "I think I can help you if you give me the details"

"It's my wedding reception," Ivanna says, looking through the dresses and I have nothing to do but follow her like a bodyguard!

I can see my own bodyguard Colton standing outside the store and he can see me. He must be wondering if I'm actually his boss or not.

"Ah! Congratulations. Is this your husband?" The woman smiles at me. Her smile is sweet and warm. I don't mind replying to her with the same smile, but making sure she can't recognise me properly.

"Yes, My fate!" Ivanna says, releasing a deep sigh. What the hell does she mean? I glared at her but I'm not sure if she can notice my reaction because of the shades I'm wearing.

"You're funny," the woman laughs.

"I can't choose," Ivanna pouts, twitching her pink raspy lips. The only thing I like about her is her damn lips. As she can't see my eyes, I look down at her lips properly, the way she moves, the way her lips widen when she smiles.

"Why don't you ask your husband?" The woman says. "He may tell you what looks on you.come on, young man. Help your wife to choose? Which one will make her look beautiful?"

My eyes are still on her as she peeks at me, her smile is fading as if she is nervous. I like her cheeks getting red and fluffy when she gets angry or nervous.

My lips widen into a smile. "The question should be which one will look good on her, she's already beautiful.she doesn't need a special dress to look beautiful "

Ivanna's lips part for a while and drive her eyes away. I'm sure she never expected such a compliment from me. But I mean it.

"Aww!" The woman's eyes sparkle. "You're such a lucky girl," she touches Ivanna's chin as Ivanna gives her a  half smile.