Chapter 46 : It's Always Been You

Christian

Colton rushes to me as soon as I reach the party area.

"Master, Ivanna I mean Madam has left the venue just now.i tried to stop her but she didn't listen to me," Colton says.

"Left?"

Shocked enough I also rushed outside the venue.

She is climbing down the stairs, almost running. What happened to her suddenly?

"Ivanna!" I call her but she doesn't stop.

It forces me to chase her. "Iv, wait"

It seems like she's deliberately ignoring me. I hope she's fine.

"Iv," finally I reached her and yanked her arm. She doesn't look at me, only fumes, breathing heavily and struggling to realise her hand from my hold.

Her entire face turns red and her eyes look blood red.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" I grab her both arms and pull her closer to me.

"Leave me," she seethes, looking away.

"First, tell me what's wrong? You're scaring me now," I exclaim.

Her actions are giving me anxiety now because she hardly panics like this and whenever she panics, there's something terribly wrong.

"I wanna go. I just wanna go," she's crying

"Okay. Okay Fine. We're going home," I touch her cheek but she immediately shoves my hand away as if she doesn't even want me to touch her.

However, at this moment, I'm just worried about her. She looks so disturbed and broken.

I call Ethan right away and wait there until he comes, staring at her.

She has not looked at me even for a second. I can see her sobbing, tears flowing down her cheeks. Which fucker made her cry again? But I know even if I ask that now she won't tell me.

Ethan arrives with the car, she immediately gets inside and I climb in too. She dragged herself away from me, pinning herself against the other door. Is there something related to me?

"Iv, what happened? Please tell me," I gently hold her hand as I see her shivering. She doesn't shove my hand away this time. Nor does she look at me. She's only crying. my heart aches.

"I'm sorry if I have done something wrong. But please stop crying," I get closer to her and touch her cheek.

Her skin is hot and trembling. I wipe her tears and snake my arm around her waist. She doesn't struggle to get away from me, I can realise she must be tired enough.

She cried the entire way to the villa, silent and unsteady. I try to make her speak but nothing works.

As soon the car stops near the villa, she rushes out before me and runs inside.

*

"Ivanna!" I yell, walking into the room. "Please tell me what's wrong. What happened to you suddenly?"

She takes out her clothes from the closet. Her sobs have stopped but now all I can see is anger and frustration on her face. I walk towards her and strive to grab her arm.

"Don't touch me," she screams at the top of her voice, glaring at me with her blood red eyes.
She looks miserable, leaving me stunned on the spot.

"Just stay away," she screams again.

"What did I do?" Will you tell me?" I follow her inside the walk in as she walks to grab her towel. "You know I can't tolerate you crying like this. Still, you choose to hurt me by crying and not telling me what the fuck is wrong," I scream, can't help it, I'm frustrated right now, because she's testing my patience.