Chapter 34 : The Date -3 (Library Romance)

Christian

Half of our day is spent in the carnival and she's not satisfied with it. She buys sundress, t-shirts, accessories and hats and gifts for everyone in the staff. I don't remember half of the things which she can easily get at home. But Ivanna is Ivanna. Her life is more vibrant than I can ever think of.

The moment I think I have known her better, she comes up with some shades of colours I have never seen in my life. My life is formal like black and white. Her life is vibrant with a million things which makes me go crazier for her with every passing second.

We walk towards the exit where I carry almost eight percent of her stuff. Even though Colton tried to take them, Ivanna came up with her million dollar taunt, "Is Colton my husband or you are?"

I don't know if she's teaching me a good lesson or not, I kinda like it until and unless it's from her.
She keeps ranting more and more about Texas and my gaze lands in another direction.

"Wait," I stop there as she looks back.

"See, I told you, you should get something. Now,  we should go back inside?" She rolls her eyes.

The sun is straight up to our heads and I can't differentiate between the glow of the sun and her glow.

"No. I don't need anything. Come here," I look at her. Rolling her eyes, she reaches me as I dump my bags down and Colton guards then. I point out a person in a colourful t-shirt and big goggles, a camera dangling around his neck.

"What?" She looks at me. "I don't know him. Your relative?"

"Shut up, he's not my relative. But he's a photo
grapher,"

"So?"

"So, you're dumb," I tell. She tries to be over smart all the damn time and now she can't understand why I'm pointing at the photographer. She parts her lips in shock as I grab her wrist and take her to the meadow where the man is standing.

"Available?" I ask him and he nods.

My eyes drift to her as she gawk at me.

"You said that we look pathetic in our single wedding photo we have. I think we should replace the photograph with a good one," I chuckled.
A lovely smile rips on her face.

"That's really sweet of you, Mr Alien," she laughs. " But you don't smile in pictures. You'll make me look pathetic again," she fluffs her cheek.

"Mrs Scott, I literally switched everything to this city for you and you think I can't smile in a picture. Don't underestimate me," I scowl at her.

She presses her lips into a tight smile as if she's going to blush. I grip her shoulder and pull her close to me.

"Alright," the photographer says and raises his thumb but I can't change my habit of not smiling at the camera. But she wants me to smile, she didn't say that I should be looking at the camera right?

I look at her as she looks at the camera. My lips automatically widen at her when we hear the sound of the shutter. As I try to move away, she holds me.

"I want more and this time you're not smiling but laughing," she glares at me.

"Laughing?" I try to understand what she's saying, but it's too late to do that as she attacks my stomach and starts tickling me.

"Iv!" I almost jump while laughing as she grabs my torso.

"It's fun," she cracks up.

"Yeah! Right, fun," smirking at her, I also do the same and she bursts into laughter . I hold her tightly in my arms so she doesn't fall.