Two vs Two

Arcuied pov: "Ciel, you better be prepared to keep up with me." I say

"Arcueid, as I already said, the same applies to you, not that you can even keep up!" Ciel says

"Who won our last fight!?"

Noel hit us both over the head. "Fight them, not one another. I need to reset, so at least let me rest for a little bit!"

"Got it..." Ciel sighs

"Hmm... arguing already; this will be easy," my sister comments.

I sensed Shiki in the distance. I'd say he'd awaken in about seven minutes, maybe...

"Let's go!" I shout

I rushed Altrouge and Ciel rushed Nrvnqsr, but as soon as they prepared to counterattack, we switched opponents, hitting them with devastating blows since they were only prepared to counter the other person.

"Use your marble phantasm, you bastard!!!" Ciel shouts

"And waste my energy on someone who isn't Wallachia." I need to activate the crimson moon near him, or I won't be able to do it again!" I say

Ciel began to rapidly swing a key around as opposed to using the seventh holy scripture. "You're holding back!" I point it out, and she just scoffs in response.

"Nanako rest!" Ciel shouts

"Talking to yourself, huh!?" I ask

"You know what this is about!" She says

"True..." I say

"Pay attention!" Nrvnqsr roared I glared at her and backhanded her. I then began to hit her with a barrage of blows.

Suddenly, I teleport away to dodge a flaming key. Ciel threw the weapon connect, and while Ciel was open, I kicked my sister away so she wouldn't get hit by Altrouge.

Ciel and I looked at each other, and then we rushed to Nrvnqsr. At the same time, my sister teleported in front of her "Attack!" She ordered

Ciel and I punched at the same time, cutting through the beam Nrvnqsr created. We punched her and sent her flying. My sister used that time to attack while we were open.

This attack would have put me out of commission, but Ciel took the blow, blood spraying out of where the jab connected.

If Ciel wasn't immortal, she would be dead by now. She is riddled with cuts, was already badly lacerated, and was stabbed multiple times. That neck shot would have killed anyone.

"Using your body as a shield for the stronger one in this battle is actually quite smart; I underestimated you quite a bit." I say

"Yeah... Shut up." Ciel gags

"This is infuriating. Why would you help a woman you can't stand!?" Altrouge asks

"Because it's either this or the world..."

Altrouge growled and glared at me. She understood that it was either this or the world, but she still knew I'd rather die than work with Ciel.

"Ciel, can we end this?" I ask

"Yeah," she said.

She yanked the seventh holy scripture out, and I began to power up. The two of us kept on battling, running around Altrouge, and Nrvnqsr got into the fight, breaking us up.

"Shit!" Ciel yelled

"Shining Body..." I say growing into a large ethereal form.

"Seventh Holy Scripture: Divine Judgment!" Ciel shouts