Better as a Team

Sion pov: "You two stand back." I said confidently, wanting to take the Arcuied Mecha down by myself, not that I needed to prove myself. However, I wanted to test myself to see if I was going to be at the same level as my father. I was too weak to protect Riesbyfe before, but now I wanted to see if my merits had proved to be useful.

"Sion, let's fight together darling." Ries spoke softly.I didn't want her to have to get involved in this anymore. I just wanted to finish this on my own to save her.

"Sion, aren't we the back alley alliance, so let's finish this together?"Satsuki cheered.

For some reason, I smiled. I was thankful that those two wanted to help me, but at the same time, I didn't want their help. Despite that, I was going to have to let them play with me at least for a little while.

"Alright you two, please don't get hurt." I calmly said, taking a deep breath to quell my nerves.

"Saachin, Sion." I really love you two, "Riesbyfe said.

"Awww, thanks Riesbyfe." Satsuki cooed, jumping up and down in a

"Hey Ries, why the hell was I second?" I asked, glaring at her menacingly.

"Darling, you don't have to be the first to know I love you!" She said, in a panic, I smirked at her.

"Just keep up with me, Ries, and maybe I'll reconsider making you sleep on the couch tonight," I said, in order to motivate her.

I ran towards the Arcuied Mecha, throwing my wire around it. "Saachin, pull the wire!" I yelled. She did as told, running beside me, grabbing the wire and yanking it as hard as she could, sending the mecha hurdling towards us. Riesbyfe slammed the mecha with her Gamaliel, putting a dent in it.

"Saachin, throw it!" Ries said. Satsuki jumped, grabbing onto the mecha before it could bounce back, and threw it towards me.

"Sion, end this!" Satsuki screamed. I pulled out my gun, pointing it at the fake Arcuied.

"Barrel Replica Obelisk!" I screamed, blasting the Mecha point blank, watching it fall to the ground, "Ries, you're the grand finale!" I yelled. She got in place, slamming her Gamaliel into it again, displacing it upwards.

"I'm not the finale, you are Sion!" She screamed, whacking the mecha toward me.

"Riesbyfe, I don't want to finish this battle!" I yelled

"Then Satsuki can finish this!" She yelled back.

"Why do I have to finish? I don't want to!" Satsuki yelled back.

"Well then, who wants to end this fight?" I asked if everyone just looked at each other and shrugged.

"I don't know, let's do it together." Ries said we both agreed on that. However, we still wanted someone to take the glory of this.

"Sion, are we going or are you just going to sit there being cute?" Riesbyfe asked.

"Shut up, perv!" I scowled, beginning to run towards the mecha.

I shouted, pulling my gun back out. She got into her stance, awaiting for me to shoot my attack out.

"You better not miss it!" I shouted, shooting the beam out, letting it slam into Gamaliel. I watched as she struggled to displace the attack upwards.

"Sion" I've never done something this big before. Riesbyfe said I just glared at her.

"Shut the hell up..." I said, wrapping wire around the mecha to keep it in one place, "blast it already!" I yelled, but she wasn't ready.

"Sion, you know it is hard for me to swallow all of this," Riesbyfe said.

"This isn't the time, double it already!" I shouted Satsuki ran over, pushing Gamaliel upwards in order to displace it, slamming the blast into the mecha.

"Phew, that was really hard," Ries sighed. I looked at her. She was just playing this up like we hadn't done this before.

"Ries just shut up..." I said since she's said multiple weird things.

"Why can't I talk though, babe?" Ries asked.

"You can just stop saying weird things in front of Saachin!" I yelled

"What would you rather have me say that behind her then?" She asked, completely missing the point of why I didn't want her to talk like that.

"Saachin is a pure girl. I don't want you to taint her with your vulgar language!" I yelled back.

"My vulgar language, I haven't sworn once, but you have!" She yelled back.

"Uhm, is this the time to be fighting you two?" Satsuki asked as the smoke cleared, revealing the mecha was still standing.

"Yes, Satsuki, it is the time!" We both yelled simultaneously.

"Hey Ries, isn't this our first argument?" I asked.

"Yes and I'm happy you were my first," she said boldly. I was going to have to discipline her later and teach her that Satsuki was an innocent child who shouldn't be tainted.

"Sion, let's just end this already." Ries said I couldn't agree more. We could argue after we destroy the bucket of bolts before us.

"Sion, let's go!" Riesbyfe yelled like a giddy child. I really didn't know how I would keep up with her energy.

"Saachin, let's go!" I yelled. She nodded, running towards the mecha, making a huge leap, grabbing onto it and throwing it towards me.

I hit the machine away from me, letting Ries slam into it, dragging it through the dirt with her Gamaliel, creating sparks.

She whacked it up, letting me kick it in the head, decapitating it. Satsuki grabbed it, crushing it in her hand.

We had won, so all we could do is wait for the others. I knew Arcuied wouldn't want us to intervie, so I wasn't about to do that.

"Sion, let's rest for a bit," Satsuki said. I looked at her, smiling a bit.

"I agree we don't need to fight anymore since this isn't our problem." I sighed.

"I'll at least report this to Aoko and Alice," Riesbyfe said, pulling out her phone, noticing twelve missed calls from Mario but ignoring them all.

Satsuki and I sat down back to back, just resting as the sun began to lower. Satsuki took off her protective gear due to there being more shade.

"Do you think we'll win?" Satsuki asked.

"Yes, I know we'll win Saachin," I said softly, reassuring her as we looked at the horizon.