Guru Guru Hisui World

Shiki pov: I stood before Hisui again. She seemed colder than last time. She didn't have any remorse for me whatsoever.

"Shiki, you shouldn't have come here again." Hisui told me, knowing I had no chance to fight, though this was life or death if I didn't fight.

"Shiki, you shouldn't underestimate her, okay?" Ryougi told me but I already knew that because she got destroyed last time. "Shiki,

do you want to see something cool?" I shook my head, not wanting to see what she had in store for me, but she just laughed. "I'm showing you anyways," she said as an aura emitted from her body.

I recognized it anywhere. It was a reality marble "When did you get this?" I asked in shock. She just shrugged. I couldn't believe it.

"What the hell," I said as the world started to distort around me, turning red. Everything was cartoony in this world. Physics didn't apply. I didn't know how to fight in a world like this.

"I think I'll call this Guru Guru Hisui Wold!" She cheerfully stated before going back to a serious demeanor.

"Shiki what's wrong did you pee yourself in fear?" Hisu asked noticing me shaking

"No I didn't I'm shaking because I'm excited if I beat you then I'll know I've grown stronger" I said Hisui just glared at me

"You're wearing a woman's kimono. You have no right to be this confident." Hisui said, snickering a bit.

"We'll see about that!" I yelled, running at her but I seemed to be stationary in one place. I realised everything was moving backwards, so all the progress I thought I was making was null. I was essentially running in place but it pushed Hisui forward. She got close to slashing her sword. I jumped out of the way, faceplanting into a tree that appeared out of nowhere.

"How am I supposed to fight in a world so unpredictable?" I said, trying to see if Ryougi had any ideas.

"I don't know, it seems like when you do something, the world responds and counters by itself." Ryougi told me, even though I could figure that out myself, I just don't know how to fight this.

"Maybe you can try to predict what is going to happen. I honestly don't know." I could tell she genuinely had no clue what to do about this. She had no plan, which wasn't good.

Leaves fell off the tree and shot at me like bullets and surriken. I barely managed to block it with Nanatsu-Yoru without it hitting me. I could tell they were as strong as steel. This world was really unorthodox.

I jumped in the air, lunging at Hisui, but a strong gust of wind blew, throwing me into a random brick wall that suddenly appeared.

"Shiki, just give up. You can't win this." Hisui sighed. She was right, I had no hope of winning, and yet I knew giving up wasn't an option.

"Hisui, I won't give up until my dying breath!" I boldly stated, getting a sigh from her.

"You're only prolonging your embarrassment. You know you are weak. You can't win this." Hisui stated, "I knew she was right." I suddenly felt something as I involuntarily handed my concoiousness to Ryougi.

I won't lose here because I promised Saachin I would lose! Ryougi shouted as she bolted towards Hisui. The world didn't seem to try to counter Ryougi's movements; she even managed to clash blades with her

I switched places with Ryougi and released a barrage of slashes aimed towards her. She managed to block all of them slashing at me one more time her sword grazed my shoulder as I felt a sharp pain shoot through my chest my wound from last time still hurt.

"Damn it!" I groaned as grass shot up from the ground, each little strand stabbing into me. I barely managed to dodge some of them before they poked my eye out.

A dark cloud formed above me and it started to rain. Soon enough, I realised the substance was acid. I ran away but the cloud kept following me, pouring the erosive substance down.

"Ryougi, what do I do about that?" I asked if she thought about it for a minute, "Switch with me, I'll handle it!" She told me I did as she told me, watching him from inside mindspace. She sliced the cloud, making it dissapear.

"Interesting, this female personality seems like she's the one I should worry about." Hisui said, chucking a rock at her. It caught on fire in mid air. She dodged it luckily because the rock was as powerful as a metor, creating a huge crator.

"Jeez, what the hell is this world?" Ryoui asked if she suddenly got an idea. "Perhaps I can slice this dimension," she said, clutching her knife; she sliced, but her power output remained erratic.

"Of course I can't do this," she sighed, switching back to me, telling me to survive while she stores up power inside me.

That was easier said than done. Hisui would not let me go so easily; I'd have to survive for who knows how long while everything in this world could kill me and there's nothing I can do about it.

"I'm strong, aren't I?" Hisui said I nodded.

"You're the strongest opponent I've faced. I'm actually worried," I said, hoping I could stall her out with talking. "I wonder how Lady Akiha is doing. She's probably begging for Onee-chan to stop". She laughed.

I didn't find this funny. This was life or death for all of us. Yet they weren't worried.

"Well, Akiha is going to win, so I don't know about that." I said Hisui glared at me with disapproval,

"My sister is stronger than peons." Hisui snarled, "We'll see about that," I said, preparing to fight once more.