Special Chapter: Christmas Birthday

Arcuied pov: "Shiki, wake up!" I screamed as I kicked the door to his room, causing it to explode open.

"W-what!" Shiki said.

"It's my birthday; I want to kill you as a present!" I laughed

I grabbed him, and he looked at me in horror as I grabbed him and threw him through the wall. I walked out and prepared to finish him off when I sensed Ciel's incoming

"Ciel!" I said with lust as I began to get excited. She has definitely grown stronger. I also sensed Sion and Saachin. This was perfect.

"W-where are you going!?" Shiki asked.

"I don't need broken toys," I said as I skipped to the entrance, awaiting people to enter.

The door slowly opened, and Ciel entered with that dumb red-haired girl. I lunged at her, and she seemed to have been prepared as she had a key out and clashed with my claws.

"Arcueid, I'm already in a bad mood," Ciel stated with a permanent scowl on her face.

"Why's that?" I asked.

"I'm upset that my beautiful girlfriend has to share a birthday with a disgrace like you!" Ciel shouted.

"Now, try to get along since Akiha is letting us all be here..." Ries sighed.

"Why the hell are you so happy, Mother Riesbyfe!" Ciel asked.

"Sion" Riesbyfe stated, which was such a simple answer.

"Speaking of which Sion fight me again!" I shouted happily.

"Do you really want that?" Sion asked.

"Please, I want to kill you so bad!" I shouted.

"Fine, let's go fight," Sion sighed.

"You won't!" Akiha yelled at the top of her lungs.

"Why not!?" I cried.

"Because Hisui and Kohaku spent so long fixing the mansion, I will not allow you to tarnish their work!" Akiha shouted.

"Let's fight outside then!" I said.

"Ugh, fine, just a quick fight," Akiha sighed.

"Let's go!" I yelled.

"Yumizuka, use your reality marble to weaken them so no collateral happens," Akiha said.

"Wow, you remember me!" Saachin said as she laughed a bit, but she got up and followed us outside to activate the depletion garden.

"Are you two ready?" Saachin asked.

"Yes, I am!" I said.

"Sure..." Sion sighed.

"Then fight!" Saachin yelled.

I ran at Sion, going to slash her with my claws, but she dodged and threw something at me. This was new; it wasn't a wire nor a bullet but an explosive.

It blew up, and I noticed quickly that it actually hurt me a bit. It was an explosion tailored to hurting vampires, and she probably wants to use it on Wallachia.

I threw energy slashes at her and she dodged all of them with ease. She definitely was fast; she ran behind me, and I felt her touch the back of my head and feel a slight pinch before she jumped away.

"Etherlite activated..." she calmly stated, "My body suddenly felt numb as I felt like something attacked my brain."

I shot through the pain and ran at Sion, going in for a full-power punch. She raised her arm as a weapon similar to the one Riesbyfe had formed, and she used that to block the punch.