Chapter 103

Author's pov:

Thank you whyshoulditellu233 for suggesting this chapter. I made a little change in the story.Hope you'll like it ❤️.

"Fine I'm sorry babe please talk to me"said yoongi tugging hobi's shirt who is folding the clothes with a big angry pout.

"Why aren't you forgiving me I said I'm sorry right?"asked yoongi cupping hobi's face.

"You always say sorry but never understand your mistake"huffed hobi.

"I'm really today get ready I'll definitely take you out"smiled yoongi

"No I'm not going to get ready. You are always busy at work it's the third time you've forgotten about our plans in a week. I'm not going to get ready anymore"said hobi with teary eyes.

"You don't care about me nor jimin. Do you know he topped in his arts class? How will you know if you're coming at 3am and going to work before he wakes up. I'm sure he is not gonna share anything with you again"said hobi with glossy eyes.

Yoongi felt ashamed of himself for not spending time with his family.

"I'm really sorry babe. Truly I am. Give me just one chance I'll definitely come early today and we'll three go out for dinner"said yoongi.

"Can I trust you?"asked hobi softly.

"Yes babe. Last chance"said yoongi with pleasing eyes.

"Okay fine but today if you fail I'll directly tell everything to jin hyung. Do you remember what he said last time if you ever overwork yourself without spending time with us?"asked hobi with a smirk.

"If you have forgotten it wait let me remember it for you. He said he will punish you so hard that you won't be going to work at least for a month"smirked hobi.

"Okay fine I'll come early. You don't have to snitch on me"gulped yoongi.

"You better"smiled hobi mischievously.

"You forget everything but not this right?"said yoongi rolling his eyes making hobi shrug his shoulder.

"Okay go fast you're late for your work"smiled hobi

"Okay bye Baby let's meet in the evening"said yoongi pecking hobi's lips

At Mansion:

"Did you find out who was in that gang from the last week attack"asked yoongi

"We're working on that sir"said Jeong-ho scared

"How many days you want huh? Will you find out after they enter our Mansion huh?"yelled yoongi

"So-rry hy-ung will find out soon"stuttered Jeong.

"Then what are you waiting for? Out"yelled yoongi making Jeon run out immediately.

Yoongi started working. After about an hour Jeong-ho came in and informed yoongi that he found out the details of the gang.

"Who do you think is the head of the gang?"asked yoongi

"It should be Alex hyung. The way they tried entering our basement is similar to his technique"said Jeong-ho.

Yoongi nodded.

"How about taking him in our basement before today night?"asked yoongi

"Sure hyung I'll get our gang ready"said Jeong-ho.

"Yes and I need your boys to come with me to the restaurant today. I'm sure there will be enemies there too"said yoongi worried about taking jimin and hobi out.