Chapter 53

Author's pov:

Thank you @wordyarn for your suggestion. Hope you'll like it ❤️.

"Jungkook put my chips back. It's mine"yelled jimin.

"You're small hyung i think that chips will be fit for your small stomach"teased jk.

"No I'm not small now put my chips back"said jimin.

"Nice try. But it won't work"said jk eating all the chips.

"Jungkook"yelled jimin.

"Jimin voice down. Don't shout go take your books and start learning"said yoongi sternly.

Jimin just passed away glaring at yoongi.

"Drop that attitude young man"warned yoongi.

The boys started studying with hobi while jungkook and jimin are continuously talking.

"Jimin and jk it's your last warning if I see you both talking again you both will be kneeling during the entire study"warned hobi.

"He is the one who started"said jk.

"No I'm not it's you who asked about the games"complained jimin.

"Grow up hyung"said jk being sassy.

"I'll break your mouth if you talk with me like that"said jimin gritting his teeth.

"Stop it both of you"yelled hobi.

"Jimin come you can study with me"said yoongi sternly.

"But why he is the one who started it"shouted jimin.

"I said you to come with me. Get up"yelled yoongi.

Jimin huffed and went to yoongi's room with his books.

"Yoongi don't be harsh on him"said hobi softly.

Yoongi just went to the room nodding.

"Jimin take your maths book first"said yoongi.

"I know what to study"said jimin angrily that yoongi didn't listen to him.

"Jimin stop that attitude don't make me to bring the cane"warned yoongi.

Jimin immediately stopped talking back. He took his maths book and started solving the problems.

"Do you have any doubts"asked yoongi.

"No"rudely said jimin.

Yoongi gave a sharp smack to his shoulder.

"I said you to drop that attitude"said yoongi sternly.

Jimin looked at yoongi but again started learning.

After they finished learning with some scoldings and some smacks on shoulder yoongi told jimin to join the dinner. But jimin stayed silent the whole time.

They started eating their dinner. Jimin hoped up to pick a bowl but unfortunately failed jungkook looked at that and giggled.

"You need to grow up hyung"said jk passing that bowl.

"I have already grown up jungkook you better shut the **** up"yelled jimin.

That's it yoongi immediately stood up and turned jimin side ways. He landed the harsh sharp hits to jimin's bottom.

*SMACK* *SMACK *SMACK*

"Didn't I warned you to control your mouth huh?"yelled yoongi.

"Leave me he did everything not me. I won't talk to you again"said jimin with wobbly lips.

Everyone stayed silent.

"Come here baby bun"called hobi.

Hobi picked jimin up and took him to the room. Jimin stayed with hobi crying.

"Jk why did jimin yell at you?"asked Jin.

"I don't know"mumbled jk.

"Don't lie jk. Papa he kept teasing jimin for his height"said tae.

"Jungkook didn't i warn you before for the same incident"asked Jin sternly.

"Sorry papa I'll apologize to hyung"mumbled jk.

"You better do that"said Jin.

When everyone completed their dinner. Yoongi took a bowl of food to jimin. He opened the door to see hobi and jimin talking and laughing cuddling eachother.

Yoongi smiled and went in. When jimin saw yoongi he became silent hugging hobi.

"Eat this baby"said yoongi softly.

Jimin just stayed silent.

"I'm sorry won't you talk to papa?"asked yoongi.

Jimin didn't reply him.

"Yelling and cursing is wrong right? That's why papa spanked you"said yoongi.

"But you didn't ask why. You just spanked me because I was yelling but you didn't try to understand why I did that"said jimin angrily.

"I Know the reason now baby. I'm sorry will you forgive me"asked yoongi softly.

Jimin just stayed silent hugging hobi.

"It's okay baby talk to me when you feel okay. Now just eat a little"said yoongi placing a Kiss on jimin's head.

Yoongi left the room sadly. Hobi fed him food and jimin completed it finally.

It was around 2 weeks but jimin completely avoided yoongi. Everytime yoongi come to talk jimin become completely silent. Yoongi was so upset those weeks.

"Hyung I'm afraid what if he doesn't talk to me again"asked yoongi sadly.

"He won't do that yoongi. Stop stressing yourself"said Jin.

"Can you talk to him"asked yoongi.

"No I've warned you already about punishing him without knowing the reason. This time I won't help you. Fix it by yourself"said Jin sternly.

Yoongi nodded sadly.

"Jungkook is the one who bullied him. But they are now close friends. See how happy they're playing. But I'm here being sad"said yoongi pouting.

Jin chuckled looking at his pouty baby.

"You'll find a way too baby"said Jin kissing the cheeks of yoongi.

Yoongi nodded pouting.

That evening yoongi came inside the room when hobi and jimin is laughing seeing a movie. Yoongi came and sat jimin.
Jimin just ignored yoongi.

"I'm sorry my baby"said yoongi giving a gift to jimin.

"I don't need anything"said jimin.

"Please can you open it up"said yoongi with puppy eyes.

Jimin was ready to refuse but when he saw his Papa's sad face he sighed and opened it.

When jimin saw what's inside the box he gasped. That's the jacket he is asking for too long. But yoongi told him that he'll buy him it only if jimin scores high rank.

"Really is it for me"asked jimin excited.

"Ofcourse it's for my baby"said yoongi.

"Thank you papa"said jimin.

"Will you forgive me baby. I promise I'll never punish you before knowing the reason"said yoongi.

"Ofcourse i forgave you papa. I'm sorry for cursing too"said jimin hugging his papa.

"Thank you baby"said yoongi.

Hobi coughed getting their attention.

"Someone is jealous here"chuckled yoongi followed by Jimin.

"I'm not"huffed hobi getting up.

"Come here my baby"said yoongi pulling hobi to the hug.
.
.
.
To be continued..

Do vote, comment ❤️.