Chapter 64

Author's pov:

Thank you @Bujji1984 for suggesting this chapter. Hope you'll like it ❤️.

"What is this huh? Didn't I ask you guys if you have performed well in the exams?"yelled hobi seeing the report cards of the kids.

"Sorry appa"mumbled jimin.

"What sorry? Give us the reason why you all failed in the exams?"asked jin.

Lately the elders were so busy with their work. Hobi was stressed in taking care of his work and studies of the kids simultaneously. So the kids offered him that they would study themselves and if they had any doubts they would ask any elders. The elders trusted them and left the studies to the kids. But as always the naughty kids stopped learning and started playing around the study hours. They watch movies and play games during the hours. That's the reason their marks went to the bottom 📉.

"Papa we had more doubts on our lessons but we couldn't clear it. That's why we failed. Next time we'll try to learn from the YouTube videos"said jk making the elders feel guilty.

"You should've asked us right?"asked yoongi.

"But you all were busy we thought not to disturb you guys"said tae.

"We'll never feel disturbed to help you all baby"said Joon softly.

"Hyung we can't spoil our kids'future for our work"said hobi sadly.

"That's right hyung! We have to do something"said yoongi looking at namjin.

"Can we appoint a tutor for them?"asked Joon.

"Yes that'll be good. Let's search for some good tutors for two months until our work gets a little easier . Now bring the report cards I'll sign it this time"said jin.

The kids stood there extremely shocked to hear the word tutor. They didn't even move.

"Hey? What are guys waiting bring those cards to me"said jin raising his voice which brought the kids attention.

"Papa is a tutor really necessary for us? We'll study by ourselves"said tae.

"No you can't. See although you worked hard still you guys failed. You all definitely need someone to help you with your works"said jin signing.

"Hyung I remember Sehun asking me if he has any part time job to do. Can we appoint him as a tutor"asked yoongi.

"Yes we can trust him for sure hyung. He is now in college final year. He would definitely take care of their studies"said hobi.

"Then it's okay. Call and inform him to join tomorrow"said jin.

"Okay hyung"said yoongi.

"We're dead"mumbled jk getting upstairs.

"Relax jungkook. I know Sehun hyung well he is a softie. He will be giving us company don't panic"said jm chuckling.

"Really?"asked tae.

"Yes I know him don't worry"promised jimin

"Then it's okay"smiled jk.

The next day the kids were sitting in the living room waiting for their tutor to come with yoongi.

Soon the door opened and Sehun came in smiling. He greeted yoongi and the kids. Jimin hugged Sehun.

"Sehun make them learn everything Don't fall for their tricks. If they are annoying just call me"said yoongi glaring at the kids

"Don't worry hyung I'll take care of them. You continue your work without any stress about them"said Sehun smiling

"Okay then I'll take my leave. You can use their room. Jimin take him upstairs"said yoongi.