Chapter 37

Author's pov:

                  This chapter is suggested by @whyshoulditellu233. Hope you'll like it ❤️.

     Yoongi finished his meetings and he left to the mansion.

   "Good morning sir"wished the trainees as yoongi entered the ground.

"Good morning. Why are you guys kneeling there. Come here"called yoongi seeing some boys kneeling on the middle of the ground.

"Others go finish your warmups and come back"said yoongi.

The boys who were kneeling down came infront of yoongi.
They stood with their heads low not ready to face their boss.

"What did you do"asked yoongi glaring.

"We- I -"stuttered the boys.

Oh Se-hun came near them.

"I didn't get my answer yet"growled yoongi.

The boys flinched and backed away a little.

"We drank alcohol si-sir"said the boys crying.

Yoongi gritted his teeth angrily.

"You guys did what? How dare you to do those things inside my training mansion huh? Who is your training leader" yelled yoongi.

The boys were too scared to speak. They just looked down crying.

"Hyung i think it's Lee know"said Sehun.

(Oh Se-hun is one of the strict training leader in the Kim's mafia group. Lee know as well.)

"Who is your training leader?"asked yoongi.

Yoongi looked at  Sehun . He nodded and called Lee know.

"What did they do Lee know"asked yoongi coldly.

Lee know looked down on shame. Yoongi didn't push it because he didn't want to embarrass him infront of the trainees.

Yoongi just opened his palms. Lee know immediately handed the cane he was carrying to yoongi.

"Boys pull your pants down and get on the push up position"said yoongi.

The boys didn't waste time they did as they were told.

*HIT* *HIT* *HIT* *HIT*

Yoongi started hitting the boys hard. The cane broke into two pieces when he was punishing the second boy. That's how hard he's discipling them.

Sehun immediately handed the cane he was holding. Lee know understood that it may take some more canes too. So he entered his office and brought 5 more canes.

As they all know none of the canes survived.
The boys who were finished the warm-ups also saw how hard the hits were and everyone stood in a line scared not even making a noise.

"Get up"said yoongi.

The boys immediately stood up crying.

"Repeat louder what are you not going to do again"yelled yoongi.

"We're not going to get drunk sir"shouted the boys.

"First of all remove all the tears from your face I don't want to see a single drop of it falling down" yelled yoongi.

The boys immediately cleaned their face.

"Go stand on the line"said yoongi patting their shoulders. The boys limped back to their positions.