Chapter 57

Author's pov:

Thank you @BazK15 and @itz_nobody_2  for suggesting this chapter. Hope you'll like it ❤️.

"Good morning sir"wished Jeong-ho seeing hobi.

"Ah! Jeong-ho are you here now. Yoongi didn't tell me. How're you baby"asked hobi hugging him.

"I'm fine hyung. Me ,Jeong-dae and Nam-gil joined here last week."said Jeong-ho.

"That's good. Where is yoongi?"asked hobi.

"Hyung must be in the ground"said Jeong-ho.

"Okay then I'll be going there"said hobi moving to the ground.

"Who are you boy did you lose your way to the college. Who gave you permission to get inside"chuckled a group of boys.

Jhope glared at them.

"Really do you dare to glare at us. Which trainee section are you. Don't you know how to wish us"yelled a boy.

"Which section are you guys from"asked hobi sternly.

"F****** stop questioning us you ***"yelled a boy grabbing hobi's shirt.

"All of you walk to the ground now"yelled hobi.

"Who are you to yell at us huh?"hissed a boy.

"I'll tell you"said hobi twisting his ears and dragged him to the ground while holding the ear.

"Stop hey! what are you doing"yelled the boys following hobi.

"What happened"asked yoongi seeing the boys on the back of hobi and hobi twisting a boys ear.

"Ah..!Sir we don't know anything. This man came inside without permission and now he is yelling at us"said the boy innocently.

"I didn't yell at you without a reason"said hobi leaving his ear.

"Hoba what happened?"asked yoongi softly.

The boys looked at yoongi confused.

"They were asking me to wish them .I think they used to bully the young trainees here. They even cursed"said hobi.

"What! Who is your training leader huh?"yelled yoongi.

"Jeong-ho"mumbled the boys.

"Hyung"called Jeong-ho seeing his boys standing with yoongi.

"Come here Jeong-ho. Wow what a good leader you are! I'm impressed Jeong-ho. You're training them to bully people right?"asked yoongi sarcastically chuckling.

Jeong-ho and the boys gulped.

"I'm sorry hyung. I don't know if they were bullying"said Jeong-ho.

"Then what is your job? You've to watch and train them right? Isn't that your job"asked yoongi.

"Yes sir I'm sorry. Hyung I'm sorry for what they did"said Jeong-ho.

"It's okay Jeong-ho"said hobi smiling.

"Hyung?"mumbled a boy confused.

"Yes he is my husband. Hobi you can punish them for what they did. Then Jeong-ho i want you to punish them infront of me . I've to see you training them today"said yoongi.

"Okay hyung"said Jeong-ho.

Jeong-ho and yoongi left the place giving hobi a cane. The boys gulped seeing hobi.

"Pull your pants up to your knees"said hobi Sternly.

The boys immediately rolled them up.

"You come here. Hands on the tree"said hobi sternly.