Chapter 3

Character intro :
Jin(papa) - doctor , strict doesn't allow any mistakes to slide, caring.

Joon(appa)- principal of kim school, strict but doesn't want to see his kids crying , little softy, helps the kids to escape from his husband.

Yoongi(papa)- CEO of his company,strict , does not allow jimin to misbehave.

Jhope(appa) - teacher in kim school, softy but can bring the kids back to line with his sharp glare. 

     Ok let's get into the story.

Author's pov:
      At night 9 pm: 

          "Appa please talk to Papa i will behave and i won't get drunk please let me go to the party " begged jimin
      "Baby papa said no right that means it's no he won't change his mind . Go do your works" said hobi while checking the test papers.
      "But please appa all my friends are going i don't wanna feel like I'm leftover"
        "No one is gonna consider you as leftover so stop talking about that and start doing your work . Have you completed your homeworks" asked hobi
     "But I'm 17 why can't I choose what I want for myself " shouted jimin.
    "Kim Jimin stop raising your voice at me and think about whom you are talking to" - hobi
   "Stop treating me like a kid i jus__"
    "What's happening here " asked suga coming in with a tired face from the work.
     "Noth_n_nothing appa " said jimin showing his puppy eyes to hobi .
    Hobi sighed knowing that yoongi will skin jimin alive if he says the truth so he said" nothing yoongs just talking about his school reports".
     "How does it going" asked yoongi getting serious.
       "It's good no need to worry about the young man " said hobi patting jimin's head.
   Jimin akwardly smiled.
   " Come here my jimin baby " called yoongi with open arms. Jimin snuggled close to his Papa's chest hearing his heart beat as a melody. Yoongi kissed the top of jm head while patting his back in no time jimin slept .
  Yoongi took him to the maknaes room and made him lay down comfortably on his bed and kissed all the three kids forehead and left .

At 12:30 am:
Jimin's pov:
                    Suddenly I felt thirsty and woke up and saw the time.
Shit..! How can I forget the party ahhh... Ok , everyone must be sleeping if I go now I can come back before 5 am and no-one is gonna find out easy peasy lemon squeezy .
       I woke up and took taehyung's jacket silently and walked downstairs and escaped out successfully through the kitchen window.
       I went there and saw my friends partying and i happily joined them . They offered me drinks but I kept my promise and said no thank you.
      On the happiness and music i forgot about the time and slept there.And i woke up and found a different atmosphere then I checked the time. Shit it's 6 everyone will wakeup within a hour.
     " Jack wakeup please drive me home " i shouted.
"Cool buddy get into the car i will drive you within 5 minutes" said Jack. I could feel him still drunk but i don't care about that now. I have to save my ass.
   We started driving towards home fastly until a police car asked us to pull over .
The officer came and made us take the breathalyzer test and confirmed that he is drunk . And asked us for our parents number .
    "Sir please let me go i won't repeat this again" said jimin with teary eyes.
" Kid we can't allow you go don't cry we haven't pressed charges we just wanna talk to your parents" said the officer with a genuine smile. I nodded and gave appa's number.

Yoongi's pov:
           I was sleeping peacefully while the phone starts ringing.
   " Hobi ah take the phone it's been ringing for a while" jhope just turned side and got to a comfortable position and slept.
The phone again started ringing so I took the call.
" Hello"
"Hello sir it's xxx station police officer speaking can you come to the xx road your son has been caught overspeeding" said the officer.
I just sat there confused .
" Sir can you tell me about whom you are talking" asked yoongi confused.
" Sir it's kim jimin can you come here fast" asked the police officer.
" Sure sir I will be there in 5" minutes said yoongi with cold tone.

Author's pov:

  "Where are you going babe" asked hobi in half sleep.
" Our beloved son is waiting for me with a police officer on road " said yoongi sarcastically.
    Hobi sat erect on the bed with his eyes wide opened.
"What happened to him?" Asked hobi worried.
    Yoongi explained everything and said "i will bring him back don't worry".
   Hobi nodded and sighed sadly.
       As said yoongi reached the place and saw his son standing near the cops and the officer talking to some other parent and he recognised them as Jack's parents.
  Yoongi went near them .
"Hello sir I'm kim yoongi, jimin's parent "said yoongi glaring jimin.
Jimin flinched hearing a familiar voice and looked up only to receive a sharp glare . He instantly regretted it and looked down .

    The police officer talked to yoongi and said that he could take jimin home after signing the papers .

  After signing the papers yoongi called jimin to the cops. He came near them while looking down down. Yoongi took both the hands of jimin in his one hand and made him turn sideways and delivered 3 sharp spanking to his bottom .
*Smack* *smack* *smack*
  Jimin danced round to remove from his papa's grip.
   " Say sorry to the cops for bothering them " coldly said yoongi.
   " Sorry sir I won't repeat this again " said jimin with tears flowing down his cheeks and face turned red due to embarassment .
   "It's ok kid just don't repeat this " said the cops with smile . Yoongi shook his hands with the cops and left with jimin.
   The entire car ride was silent only the soft sniffle can be heard.

       They entered the living room to see everyone gathered up worried. Jhope ran to them and hugged jimin,
" are you okay baby did you get hurt huh.. tell appa baby " asked hobi extremely worried to see jimin's red puffy eyes.
  " No appa I'm fine " said jimin with little smile.
Jk and tae came and hugged him .
   " Where were you hyung we all were scared when hobi hyung said cops called yoongi samchon" asked jk with glossy eyes.
   " I am sorry baby but nothing happened to me I'm fine " said jm while kissing the top of his head.

     "Ok , i will tell you all what happened now jimin go to your room fresh up and come downstairs for breakfast" yoongi said sternly.
( Jimin nodded and ran upstairs)

   Yoongi explained everyone about the partying on club, drink and driving, over speeding and underage driving . Everyone is shocked on jimin's behaviour.
       Jimin came downstairs and everyone started eating. After breakfast Jin called for a family meeting in the living room.

      Everyone sat on the living room Jin spoke out " ok now as we discussed earlier no one is allowed to party before the age of 20 and no alcohol strictly. No one should pass their curfew time. And no sneaking out . Whoever go against this rule will face the worst consequences am i clear " asked Jin.
"Yes sir " a uniform answer came from the trio .

     "And for now I will not come inbetween the situation let yoongi and hobi handle it and no one should interrupt it and mainly hobi no soft corners am i clear " asked Jin pointing hobi.
    "Yes hyung" mumbled hobi.
   " Then jk tae go get ready for school " said Jin. Jk ran to his room . Tae gave a comfortable squeesh to jm shoulder before moving out.

       "Hobi , jimin go to the room " said yoongi.

                     To be continued....

Strict but sweet home जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें