Chapter 84

Author's pov:

Thank you @EanaTanaez143 and YOONMINASTY for suggesting this chapter. Hope you'll like it ❤️.

( It's the next part of chapter 78. That's the vitamin shots chapter).

"Papa you promised me that you'll stay"whined jm with teary eyes.

"Baby I'm sorry I got an important work I've to go"said Yoongi wiping jimin's tears softly.

"No please don't go  papa I'm scared of those needles"cried jimin.

"Baby you take the morning shot for night I'll come and stay with you. And I promise tomorrow I'll stay with you for the two shots"said yoongi softly.

"No you promised me"cried jimin sobbing.

"Baby let papa go hm. Samchon will be so gentle"said jin.

"Papa please papa"cried jimin hugging yoongi.

"Baby I'm sorry. Hyung please can you wait for an hour .Give tae and jk the shot I'll try to come fast"said yoongi.

"Yoongi ,he needs proper rest before the next shot so try to come before an hour"said jin.

"I'll try hyung. Can I go now baby. I'll try to come fast"said yoongi.

"Promise"asked jimin showing his pinky finger.

"Promise my baby bun"said yoongi interlocking the finger with his.

"I won't take a shot until you come"said jimin again

"Okay officer I'll come fast"said yoongi chuckling.

Jimin nodded sitting on the couch.

The kids started watching a movie. They are definitely scared but they know that there is no way that they could escape the shots. So they thought to distract themselves for sometime with the movie.

"Tae and jungkook come to the room"yelled jin.

Jimin immediately looked at the clock and noticed that it's already past 1 hour.
He stayed silent on the couch. But he started panicking when he heard jk crying loudly.

Soon jin came out carrying a crying bunny.

"Jimin can you look after him till I give a shot to taehyung"asked jin.

Jimin nodded nervously picking jk to his lap.

"Hyungie hurts"mumbled jk hugging jimin.

"I-it's okay baby"said jimin trying his best not to cry

Jk whimpered hugging jimin making him more nervous followed by tae screaming.
Jimin closed his eyes tightly praying for his papa to come fast.

Soon jin brought a crying tae to the living room. He slowly looked at jimin.

"Baby are you ready?"asked jin softly caressing yoongi's hair.

"Papa?"asked jimin softly.

"He is not there right? Let him work baby. You trust samchon right? Come I'll be gentle let's take a nap early"said jin.

"No"whimpered jimin getting up leaving jk on the couch.

"Baby lis-

Before jin could speak jimin ran to his room and locked it.

"Baby open the door. What are you doing?"asked jin banging the door.

"I need papa. I won't open it till he comes"yelled jimin now crying.

Jin can definitely open the door with the spare key but he didn't want to scare the boy so he dialled to yoongi's number and informed him of the situation.

"Hyung just 2 minutes I'm already on my way"said yoongi.

"Baby your papa is on the way just relax hm?"said jin softly.

"Okay"mumbled jimin on the other side of the door.

"Where is he?"asked yoongi getting in.

Jin pointed to the room. Yoongi ran to the room.

"Baby open the door I'm here"said yoongi softly.

Jimin immediately opened the door and cried hugging his papa.

"Aigo what happened to my little dumpling?"asked yoongi picking him up

"Scared"mumbled jimin.

"It's okay now papa is here right? Don't be scared hm?"said yoongi softly rubbing his back.

Jimin nodded crying. when he relaxed a little yoongi asked "are you ready dumpling?"

"You will hold me right?"asked jimin

"Of course baby"said yoongi softly smiling.

Jimin hugged yoongi tightly while jin prepared the shot. Jimin whimpered when the cold alcohol touched his skin.

"Just 2 minutes baby"said yoongi.

Jin started injecting while yoongi had a strong grip on jimin that he couldn't move.
Jimin screamed a lot and finally calmed down.

Yoongi coaxed his baby and gently patted his back.

"Why did you lock yourself inside baby?"asked yoongi softly.

"I was scared "mumbled jimin.

"But you shouldn't lock yourself right? You had jin samchon with you then why are you scared. Tae and jk took their shot too right?"asked yoongi calmly.

"They had their papa with them so they aren't scared. So I needed you too"mumbled jimin pouting.

Yoongi couldn't help but to smile.

"I'm sorry I left you baby. Promise for the next 3 shots I'll stay with you"said yoongi pecking jimin's head.

"Papa can't I skip tomorrow's shot?"asked jimin with pouty lips.

"You should've thought about it before eating those Junk foods"said yoongi Sternly.

"Okay I'm sorry "pouted jimin hugging his papa.

Yoongi sighed caressing jimin's hair.

The next 3 shots were done successfully with yoongi pampering his baby. Jimin took a decision to never eat junk foods continuously. ("Continuously" he knows that he would definitely take the junk foods once a week)
.
.
To be continued...

Do vote, comment ❤️