Chapter 11

Author's pov:

"Eat fast baby we're getting late for the appointment" said Joon feeding tae his breakfast.

"Appa can I stay home see I'm healthy I don't want those shots"said tae showing his puppy eyes.

"Baby it's just an check up and those vaccination won't hurt hmm.. appa will take care okay" asked Joon washing tae's mouth.

Tae just sulked and laid on joon's shoulder.

"Jk jimin come lets go" called Joon.

So today the kids got appointment for their vaccination but tae is scared of those injections so he is pouting from morning to stay home.

"Tae its just a shot baby it won't hurt you okay just close your eyes don't cause trouble for appa" said jin stroking tae's hair who is lying on joon's shoulder.

"Take care joonie if you need anything call me I will try to come there sorry I have an important patient to look" said jin.

"It's okay jin I can take care" said Joon smiling.

Joon took the kids to hospital. Joon went to the reception with tae in his shoulder.

"How can I help you sir"

"I have an appointment with Mr.Yun"said Joon.

"Wait sir let me check"said receptionist.

"Appa"called tae in low voice.

"Yes buddy you need something" asked Joon rubbing the sweat from tae's forehead.

"Can we go home" asked tae.

"Just 30 minutes baby If you obey me then I'll buy you food from McDonald's deal?" Asked Joon.

Tae nodded still little scared.

"Sir you can go now"said receptionist.

Joon nodded and went in with the kids.

"Hello Joon how are you doing... Hi buddies" greeted Mr.Yun ruffling jk's head.

Everyone nodded tae just held Joon more tight . Joon responded by patting his back.

"How are you doing Mr.Yun it's been long time meeting you" said Joon shaking his hands.

"Everything is good." Smiled Mr.Yun.

(Mr.Yun and Jin's family is family friends so they are close)

"Okay let's get the blood samples first then vaccination and all over"said Mr.Yun smiling at jimin .

Jimin nodded and smiled back. Tae hid his head on joon's neck.

"Okay who is first today"asked Mr.yun.

Jungkook ran to him and took the seat next to Mr.Yun. The doctor chuckled and checked for jk's veins. Next he called jimin , jimin gulped seeing the needle.

Joon went near jimin and patted jimin's back and held his hand tight while doctor took his blood. Jimin and jungkook ran to the fish tank which was kept near by.

"Tae baby come here" called Mr.Yun.

Tae shook his head clutching joon's shirt tight.

Mr.Yun chuckled seeing the baby not changed for years.

"See here what I have for you" said Mr.Yun.

Tae looked towards the doctor and saw a small dog toy. A smile formed in his lips.

"If you come here I'll give you this toy"said Mr.yun.

Tae thought a little and went to Mr.yun.