Chapter 28

Author's pov:

                    The kids were entering the school campus when someone bumped on jungkook with great force.

"F******g b*****d don't you have eyes"yelled jk.

Within a flash of second taehyung grabbed jk's arm and delivered a harsh spank to his bottom not bothering who is around.

*SPANK*

"Watch your mouth jungkook" warned tae.

"Oww sorry hyung"mumbled jk.

"It's enough jungkook go to your class. Come tae we're getting late "said jm trying to help jk.

"Jungkook I'm warning you don't get in trouble. It won't be good for you.If something bothers you come speak to me or anyone don't you dare to cause any trouble. And watch your mouth .I've been watching your foul mouth from morning."

"Yes hyung"said jk looking down.

Taehyung hugged his brother and went to his class.

But the warning taehyung gave didn't change any attitude of jungkook. Jungkook woke up in a bad mood and everything happening around him made his mood even more worst.

"How are you doing bro"asked Beomgyu sitting near jk.

"F**k off"mumbled jk.

Beomgyu got hurt. But he thought of asking jk what happened.

"What happened jungkook"asked Beomgyu concerned.

"Nothing Beomgyu I'm sorry for yelling at you. I just don't like to be here" honestly said jk.

"It's okay bro chill down."said Beomgyu smiling.
Jk smiled back.

The rest of the classes jk was silent he even slept in some classes.
At lunch break jk and Beomgyu were walking through the hallway when someone is on jk fast. Jk stumbled but Beomgyu helped to balance.

"I'm really sorry really am I'm in a hurry"said Ricky the boy who bumped jk on morning too.

Jk got furious.

"You f*****g idiot did you kept your eyes on home"yelled jk.

"I said I'm sorry right? Did you forget the Spanking you got from your brother in the morning" said Ricky.

This made jungkook even more mad. He punched him on his face. Beomgyu tried to hold jk back. But he failed miserably.
The girls started shouting and Ms.Yon came running.

"What's happening here" yelled Ms.yon.

But jk kept punching the boys face.

"Kim jungkook get up now"yelled Ms. Yon.

Jungkook turned and glared Ms.yon . Beomgyu immediately ran to him and pulled him back.
Ms. Yon picked the poor boy up and saw that his nose is bleeding. She immediately took Ricky to the nurse.

Ms.Yon took jungkook to her office as jhope and Joon went to an important meeting. She sent Beomgyu to his class.

"Do you have something to say"asked Ms.yon .

Jk just glared Ms. Yon.

"If you don't have anything to say then you can kneel down till principal come and get you."said Ms. Yon.

Jk stood there not even moving am inch.

"Kneel down Kim jungkook"yelled Ms. Yon.

Jk knelt down near Ms. Yon's table.
Jungkook was kneeling down for almost an hour. When someone knocked the door.