Chapter 56

Author's pov:

Thank you @lee_sohi07 for suggesting this chapter. Hope you'll like it ❤️.

"Papa please we'll come back safe"said jimin following yoongi holding the hem of his shirt.

"Stop it jimin i said no that means what?"asked yoongi Sternly.

"No"pouted jimin.

"You know it right then move"warned yoongi.

Jimin nodded and sat on the couch pouting.
Yoongi sighed looking at him. He sat near him.

"Come here baby"called yoongi.

Yoongi pulled jm to his lap.

"Baby it's not safe for you guys to go to the mall without an elder baby. We all are busy baby."said yoongi.

"Papa but it's just our day out we don't need elders with us"pouted jimin.

"Baby that doesn't work like that. What will you guys do if some emergencies happen whom will you ask?"asked yoongi.

"But papa nothing will happen like that. Even jin samchon and yeonjun hyung agreed to it"pouted jimin.

"But my answer is no so that means no. I'll take you to shopping some other day"said yoongi placing a kiss on jm's cheek.

But jimin huffed and went to his room. Yoongi sighed. Jimin didn't talk to yoongi the whole night.

"Yoongs"called hobi playing with his shirts button lying on yoongi's chest.

"Hmm"hummed yoongi.

"Yoongi let him go to the mall. Jin hyung sa- oww" hissed hobi as yoongi smacked him tightly.

"I said no hobi"said yoongi Sternly.

"I know but let him go yoongi. Yeonjun works near the mall he'll arrive there if something is off"said hobi getting up immediately to avoid the spankings.

"Aish let me think about it hoba come now let's sleep I'm tired"said yoongi.

Hobi came again to his position. Yoongi slowly pulled jhope near to his face and softly kissed him soon it became aggressive as yoongi continued to suck hobi's lip not letting hobi to breathe.

"Aish yoongi stop doing this to me"pouted hobi panting.

"Really you want me to stop? Fine i won't do it again"smirked yoongi.

Hobi became a red tomato hiding on yoongi's neck. Yoongi chuckled.

"Stop teasing me aren't you sleepy now?"asked hobi glaring.

"Now blushing you're face is all red"chuckled yoongi.

"Yeah yeah now sleep"mumbled hobi.

The next day jimin went to school completely ignoring his papa the whole morning.
He attended the class and when it's time to leave the school soobin came near him

"Jimin what did yoongi samchon tell? Will you come tomorrow"

"I'll try one more time soobin ah i hope he'll allow me"sighed jimin.

Soobin nodded and went out.
Jimin walked to the parking alone as tae and soobin went already to pick jk and Beomgyu. Jimin suddenly felt something is off he felt nervous suddenly. He turned around but he found no one there.

He then again started to walk but suddenly he felt someone walking so close to him he turned around and saw a old wicked man standing behind him. Jimin startled.