Chapter 20

Author's pov:
With Yeonjun and Soobin:

                     The whole ride to home was silent. Soobin was continuously crying silently thinking of the punishments he is gonna get from his strict hyung.

      "I want you to kneel in the middle of the living room when we get home" said Yeonjun bringing soobin's attention.

   Soobin nodded and sat looking down.
When the reached home soobin didn't wait a minute he just ran to the living room.
Yeonjun came inside and saw his brother kneeling down. He crossed him and went to kitchen drank a cup of water to calm him down.

   "Here drink this" said Yeonjun handing him the glass.

  Soobin drank it and gave the empty glass back to Yeonjun. Yeonjun sat on the couch infront of soobin.

      Yeonjun took a deep breath before
"why are you in this position Soobin"asked Yeonjun.

"Beca-because i got into a fight"

"Why did you think fighting is the best option to solve a problem"

    "He is the one who started it hyung"whined soobin.

     "And he throw his hands first on you?" Asked Yeonjun.

    "No i did" mumbled soobin.

    "You broke his nose soobin. What if he injured more badly huh? Then you'll be in jail now. Are you student or a mafia leader huh!" Yelled Yeonjun.

"He deserved it"mumbled soobin.

     "Really still you don't understand your mistakes right then get up I'll show what you deserve" said Yeonjun extremely scary.

    "No hyung I'm sorry"said soobin instantly regretting what he said.

"Better get up before I come back" said Yeonjun moving to the study room.

     Soobin stood up slowly and stood their looking down. When he felt someone reaching him he looked up but the scene made him gulped down.
It's Yeonjun with a cane in his hand.

"Hold your ears and start doing 100 sit-ups. You'll get 10 strokes with cane on 100th situp. Don't stop inbetween you know what'll happen if you do so" said Yeonjun positioning himself behind soobin.

  "Hyung ple-"

    *HIT*
   Yeonjun gave a hard stroke to his calves.
Soobin started rubbing his legs now fully crying.

    "I said start doing" said Yeonjun sternly.

"One" soobin started doing sit-ups while counting holding his ears.

"Twenty th-three." Said soobin stopped doing sit-ups getting tired.

*HIT*

   "Continue" said Yeonjun sternly.

"Twenty four"
"Twenty five "
Soobin Started doing again but it doesn't last till 53.

  "Hyung please no more i can't do more" said soobin sitting down holding his Legs as he started to feel cramps.

Yeonjun took soobin's both hands and made him stand forcefully landing the hard hits.

*HIT*
*HIT*
*HIT*
*HIT*
*HIT*

"Hyung h-hyung I'm sorry I'll do it. Please no more" cried soobin jumping in pain.

"Start now. Don't stop again if you don't want to start over" warned Yeonjun.

"Fifty four"
"Fifty five"
.
.
.
"Ninety eight"
"Ninety nine"
"Hun-dred " counted soobin again sitting down holding his legs.

"Hyung please i promise i won't get into a fight again" cried soobin.

"Get up soobin let's get this over with." Said Yeonjun helping soobin to get up.

"Roll your pants up to your knees" said Yeonjun.

"Hyung no --" soobin whined but gave up when he recieved Yeonjun's dangerous glare.

Soobin rolled up his school pants and stood there . A whimper left his mouth when Yeonjun placed the cane on his calves.

"Count and repeat 'you won't fight again".

*HIT*
"One i won't fight again."

*HIT*
"Two hyung i won't fight again. "

*HIT*
"Three hyung i won't fight again "

*HIT*
"Owiee four hy-ung i won't fight again "

*HIT*
"Five hyung no more please " cried soobin.

*HIT*
"Please hyungiee"

*HIT*
"Count soobin" sternly said Yeonjun.

*HIT*
"Eight hyung"

*HIT*
"Nine i won't fight again"

*HIT*
"Ten I'm sorry hyung" cried soobin rubbing the sting on his calves.

"Get up baby it's over" said Yeonjun placing the cane down .

Yeonjun picked soobin up in his arms and started rubbing his back. Soobin placed his head on soobin's shoulder snuggling closer to his hyung. Soon soobin calmed down.

Yeonjun took soobin to his room and layed down with him. Soobin placed his head on his hyungs chest listening to his heart beat.

"Don't fight again okay baby? If anyone trouble you what will you do next time?" asked Yeonjun caressing his little brother's hair.

"Will tell to hobi or rm samchon I'm sorry hyung. I will try to not disappoint you again" mumbled soobin.

"It's okay baby . I love you no matter what you do" said Yeonjun kissing the top of his head.

"I'm home"said Beomgyu running to Yeonjun.

Rm took Beomgyu home as he messaged Yeonjun.

"Move let me hug hyung" whined Beomgyu as he saw soobin hugging his hyung.

"You move out buddy. Hyung said he loves me more than you" smirked soobin.

"Noo" whined Beomgyu tears filling his eyes.

"No baby i didn't say that come here i love you both equally" said Yeonjun pulling Beomgyu near him.

Soobin and Beomgyu layed on Yeonjun's chest and slept hearing their hyung's soothing heart beat.
Yeonjun smiled seeing his both babies sleeping cutely. He kissed their top of  the head and slept hugging them closing.

To be continued...

Do vote, comment ❤️