Chapter 5

Author's pov:
Evening 5:30 pm:

                The kids , hobi and Joon reached home after school . Jin is in hospital cause of a important operation. Yoongi is sleeping peacefully after his works. Hobi gave snacks to the kids who are watching tv with Joon.

"After finishing your snacks all three bring your books downstairs let's study for some time" said hobi.

"Appa we are not kids , you teach jungkook . Me and tae will learn in our room" whined jimin.

"Jimin listen to your appa and for  your information you are always a kid for us " said Joon.

(Jimin dramatically sighed)

After finishing the snacks they brought their bags to living room:

"Jungkook finish your homeworks and start learning English" said hobi.

"Come here baby i will teach you" said Joon.
(Jk happily went to his appa)

Hobi saw tae and jimin keeping English books on the table.

"You both take your maths book you have an exam tomorrow right?" asked hobi.

"But samchon we haven't revised English yet. Let's complete it today." Tae tried convincing.

But Hobi know that both v and jm don't like maths and chemistry and they always skip those subjects.

"Let's complete that tomorrow morning now start with the maths"said hobi.

Both took their books unwillingly.
Hobi Started explaing.(hobi is their maths teacher in school).

"Jimin how many times do I have to repeat the same equation do it properly." -hobi.

"But it's confusing ah... Why should we study this maths appa... Let's start with English" whined jimin frustrated.

"Kim jimin listen carefully we are gonna finish maths today and no one is gonna change it . And this is the last time I'm gonna explain this problem and you both are gonna solve the next sum".- hobi

Hobi started explaining. After that hobi gave questions to both.

"Now, tae go sit near Joon hyung and solve the problem. Jimin come here do it."

"Do it fast you have just 10 minutes" said hobi

They both started doing it but after a few steps they both forgot the formula and glanced each other sighing.

"Bring the papers it's been 15 minutes" said hobi .

Both handed it over.

Hobi started twisting their ears .
"Is this the way I taught you to solve the problem in school huh.. what were you both doing when I explained the formulae in school huh..?"

"Did you both listen the class today" asked hobi raising an eyebrow.

They both stayed silent. Hobi twisted the ears harder.

"Oww.. samchon sorry . From now on we will listen our classes properly" said tae trying to free his ear from the tight grip.

Hobi left their ears.

"So you both won't learn while teaching in a easy way right ,then let it be. Both of you take your book kneel down in the middle of the living room and start learning the formulae's ."

Both widened their eyes .

"But appa it's more than 20 formula there how can we learn that while kneeling " whined jimin.