Chapter 99

Author's pov:

Thank you @Sugaonus for your suggestion. Hope you'll like it ❣️.
This chapter is about hobi's college days.

Yoongi opened the room door tiredly as he was working the whole day. He was shocked to see the clothes being scattered everywhere and the papers flying all over the room. Nearly 30 pens were lying on the ground.

Finally he saw a furious hobi with messy hair sitting on the floor  writing on the sheets.

"What are you doing hobi?"asked yoongi closing the door.

"Proj-ect"stuttered hobi because of the sudden voice. But he continued to write.

"Why so mess here? And write slowly hoseok what's the handwriting"scolded yoongi.

"No time for that yoongi I've to submit it tomorrow"said hobi writing furiously not even looking at yoongi.

"Look at me"said yoongi sternly folding his arms 🙎🏻.

Hobi gulped looking at his boyfriend.

"What do you mean by you've to submit it tomorrow huh? I didn't see you working on it any day"asked yoongi sternly.

"I... Ahm... I didn't... I forgot it"stuttered hobi

"Really?"asked yoongi raising his eyebrows.

"Please... I thought of doing it later but I couldn't finish it now"said hobi looking down.

"When did you get the project?"asked yoongi

"Last month"said hobi

Yoongi sighed not knowing what to do with him.

"How can you be this careless hobi. Look at the room. Look at your paperwork . I've warned you a lot of times about procrastinating. Do whatever you want but tomorrow when I come back from work I need this room organised and I should get no complaints from your professor. Am I Clear?"asked yoongi

"Yes yoongi"mumbled hobi

"And better write it neatly or I'll tear those papers off"yelled yoongi making hobi flinch

"Sorry"mumbled hobi looking down

"Aish sorry for yelling. Write it neatly"said yoongi sighing. Then he went to freshen.

Hobi nodded writing it again.

After freshening up yoongi sat near hobi who was writing at  jet speed. Yoongi sighed and started scrolling on his phone.

Soon they heard a door knock.

"Yoongi?"called joon.

"Yes hyung come in"said yoongi

"Ah?What? Why is this room so messy?"asked joon shocked as he opened the door.

"Everything is because of your brother"said yoongi. Hobi gulped hard looking at joon who is now glaring at him.

"No nothing serious hyung leave it"said yoongi immediately not wanting his boyfriend in any trouble.

"Okay come down for dinner"said joon closing the door

"You go yoongi I can't eat while I have so much work to complete"said hobi.

Yoongi immediately pinched hobi's hip tightly making him squeal in pain.

"I want you to come downstairs before I reach the dining room. I don't care about your work. Complete your dinner then do whatever you want. Am I Clear"asked yoongi.