Chapter 35

Author's pov:

This chapter is suggested by @Deni_Bts. Hope you'll like it ❤️.

    Joon, hobi and the kids are on the way to their school.

  "Kids i think we'll be coming late from school today. I will drop you guys at home evening try to learn half of the portion for your tomorrow's exam before I come okay? I'll take the test when I come back"said hobi.

"Okay appa/samchon" said the boys.

"Jungkook did you finish your assignments it's the last date right? I didn't see you writing it yesterday"said tae confused.

"I fin-finished it hyung"said jk looking out the window.

"But you were playing yesterday. When did you write?"asked tae.

"I did it at night hyung"said jungkook.

"But you were a-"

"Leave him taehyung. He said he finished it right? Then leave it"said jimin.

"Hyung he was " cutoff by jimin

"I said leave the topic"said jimin.

"Okay fine"tae rolled his eyes.

They reached school.

The next period after the lunch vmin started going to hobi's office as they wanted to get a file for Mr. Choi.

When they were about to cross jk's class. They saw a man standing outside looking down trying to hide from them.
Taehyung looked at him for sometime. Then he realised it's none other than his brother Kim jungkook.

Jimin looked tae staring at the classroom. And he saw his baby brother standing outside the class.

Vmin went near him. Taehyung folded his hands and stared at jungkook with his dager eyes.

Jungkook didn't dare to look up because he know his brother well.

"Jungkook why are you standing out"asked jimin.

Jungkook didn't even looked up he stared at the floor.
Taehyung took a step front which made jungkook to move back till he hit the wall.

"Jungkook didn't you hear what hyung asked. Answer him"said tae Sternly.

Taehyung could already guess why jk got the punishment but he needed to hear it from him.

"Jungkook I'm asking you"yelled tae.

"I'm sorry"hiccuped jk.

Taehyung had enough of him. Tae grabbed jk's arm and made him stand side ways and delivered a hard spank to his bottom. Not bothering that they're on the school hallway.

"Oww"whimpered jk trying to get rid of tae's hold.

"Answer him jungkook"said tae.

*SPANK*

"Oww i didn't complete the assignment"sobbed jk.

Tae was ready to deliver the next spank when jimin held his hand.

"Taehyung stop it. Leave him we'll talk about it at home. Someone will see"said jimin thinking how embarassing it'll be for jk.

"Leave hyung. Let everyone see him limping out the school"said tae angrily.

Jungkook whimpered hearing that. Tae again delivered a hard spank.

"Taehyung i said leave him now. We're getting late too"said jimin.